Thread: New to HGH??

abrick is offline Associate Member

New to HGH??

Hello all! Well, let me start with my stats..

height: 5'10"
    weight: 210pds

Working out for over 6 years and really hitting it hard for the past 2 years as far as diet and better training splits. I have 3 decent cycles under my belt. Most recent was: tren , test, winni, and adex with a good pct. I ran that for about 16 weeks. Started at 196 and shot up to 218. Then i went back down to a good 210. I'm about 15% bf.

I just picked up a 4 kits of hgh with 100iu's in each kit. I have been reading tons of info on this stuff. I just would rather here some advice for myself. What is a good test to run with it and how much? Also, i don't think im gonna run slin, would that hinder the GH effects drasticly? Any advice would be great...thanks

Idunno is offline Banned
    According to this: My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

You're going to need another kit in ourder to use 25 iu/wk for minimum 20weeks. and that's not including the ramp-up period...

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    According to this: My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

You're going to need another kit in ourder to use 25 iu/wk for minimum 20weeks. and that's not including the ramp-up period...
    Yeah, i guess I do...am i allowed to say how much i paid for them on here? I can get more and thats not a problem. The sh*t is expensive

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    Yeah, i guess I do...am i allowed to say how much i paid for them on here? I can get more and thats not a problem. The sh*t is expensive

Just don't say any source names

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Just don't say any source names
    gottcha....$250 for a kit of 100 iu's. Blue tops....is that decent?

bluetop101 is offline New Member
    yes it is...email me as i cant PM [email protected]

fair enough.....first time for gh....im kinda excited. I just don't want to f*ck up and waste money

it sounds like any test is good to take with the GH...any recomendations? What about sust, winni, and anavar ? With ramping up to 5 ius per day?

dale is offline Associate Member
    start the GH 2-3 months before your cycle to get you IGF-1 levels up to where they're going help you the most

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    start the GH 2-3 months before your cycle to get you IGF-1 levels up to where they're going help you the most
    What about T3? I can use that with the GH in the first few months right?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    t4 is a better choice from what I've read. Apparently it is your body's conversion of the t4 into t3 that makes all the difference.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    If thats $250 for generic bluetops then I don't think its such a good deal if its international, if its US domestic then I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    If thats $250 for generic bluetops then I don't think its such a good deal if its international, if its US domestic then I wouldn't know.
    yeah it is a little high i found out....its from a good friend of mine too. Not international

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    yeah it is a little high i found out....its from a good friend of mine too. Not international
    At least you found out now, its by no means extortionate anyway - I got assraped on my first purchase of GH!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    fair enough.....first time for gh....im kinda excited. I just don't want to f*ck up and waste money
    well you will probably be disappointed with the results as youre really too young to see the real benefits of HGH. You would be better off with a couple cycles of IGF-1 instead...just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    well you will probably be disappointed with the results as youre really too young to see the real benefits of HGH. You would be better off with a couple cycles of IGF-1 instead...just my opinion
    I'll look into that....a good friend of mine is taking the bluetops at 3 ius eod with some masteron and test. He is getting some impressive results and feels great. He's 24

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kinda results are you hoping to achieve with HGH? If youre looking to build muscle, its not gonna happen unless you bump up the dose. A thereapeutic dose of 3-4 IU's is more for anti aging effects and some fat loss more than anything. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying GH sucks,it doesnt cause I love it, but if youre using it to build muscle, its not gonna happen IGF-1 and HGH is great together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    what kinda results are you hoping to achieve with HGH? If youre looking to build muscle, its not gonna happen unless you bump up the dose. A thereapeutic dose of 3-4 IU's is more for anti aging effects and some fat loss more than anything. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying GH sucks,it doesnt cause I love it, but if youre using it to build muscle, its not gonna happen IGF-1 and HGH is great together!!!
    I realize that is the theraputic dose...what about GH, anavar and test? GH at 5iu ed for 6 months. And a cycle of test and anavar in the middle, would that be fairly effective for some muscle mass gain?

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    thats a little high for one kit

Thread Information