soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Insulin can you cutt with it?

I have been doing alot of reading regarding HGH and insulin lately and havent really seen anything written about cutting while on insulin... is it possible? Is it dangerous?

Does anyone do it?

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know much about it but i would guess that it is dangerous, if you take slin and dont put enough carbs in your body afterwards you can become hypo. plus and fat you take in afterwards gets immediately stored. i dont know for sure but in my opinion it would not be a good idea. try igf, i know people use that on their cutter

Yes I am very well aware of the dangers of going hypo... but my question is infact if you were to use slin PWO only at a moderate does of say 4-5 IU's with around 40-50g of carbs with IM injections and then eat some carbs 1/2 an hour later with more protein... would any of that be stored as fat or would it infact be shuttled to your muscles completely?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Soulstealer,

Insulin can be used for both cutting and bulking. Is insulin use dangerous? Absolutly, wether you cut or bulk. However, the only reason why we don't hear much about insulin + cutting instead we hear insulin + bulking more is because the chances of fat storage increase by far when insulin is in the picture. So that is why many won't use insulin while trying to cut up. As for bulking + insulin, IMO that's a great idea. We all tend to gain a bit of fat while bulking anyway, so insulin would be ok to use at this time.

It's all about your meal timings and the kind of nutrients you consume while insulin is active. If you can master the amount of nutrients your body needs and best time to consume these nutrients while insulin is active then you can be confident to use insulin while cutting and also be quite confident you won't gain any fat. However, mastering the meal timings and nutrients consumption amount is just about impossible. But you can get a BG monitor which gives you an idea if you have had too many nutrients or not enough, so that always helps.

If you are a beginner, I would suggest you don't use insulin if you are cutting, use it while bulking. If you use insulin while cutting and end up stuffing up then you could end up with that excess bodyfat we all don't want. If you use it while bulking and stuff up, well you won't be that upset because you expect to gain a bit of bodyfat while bulking anyway. Anyway, I would start on a low dose and use it alone or with AAS. This way you can the feeling of what insulin really does and how it feels.

Hope that helps.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Soulstealer,

Insulin can be used for both cutting and bulking. Is insulin use dangerous? Absolutly, wether you cut or bulk. However, the only reason why we don't hear much about insulin + cutting instead we hear insulin + bulking more is because the chances of fat storage increase by far when insulin is in the picture. So that is why many won't use insulin while trying to cut up. As for bulking + insulin, IMO that's a great idea. We all tend to gain a bit of fat while bulking anyway, so insulin would be ok to use at this time.

It's all about your meal timings and the kind of nutrients you consume while insulin is active. If you can master the amount of nutrients your body needs and best time to consume these nutrients while insulin is active then you can be confident to use insulin while cutting and also be quite confident you won't gain any fat. However, mastering the meal timings and nutrients consumption amount is just about impossible. But you can get a BG monitor which give you an idea if you have had too many nutrients or not enough, so that always helps.

If you are a beginner, I would suggest you don't use insulin if you are cutting. I would start on a low dose and see how you react while at the same time learning how insulin feels as well. And I would use insulin alone, or with AAS while bulking. If you are a beginner, perhaps it may be a good idea to use insulin alone for about 3 - 4 weeks.

Hope that helps.

-Gear
    Ya it makes sense and the Fat storage is what I was worried about I would hate to have it compromise my efforts this summer

Very good advise though Gear.... I'm goona wait and run it solo right after this cutter and see how it effects me alone... Thanks!!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem mate. Stay safe and all the best.

-Gear

Thread Information