Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

Next best thing to Jintropin?

With Gensci and it's issues right now more and more fake Jintropin is starting to pop up around the boards.

What is the next best alternative? US brands excluded because of price..

I'm going to say

Certain blue tops

Anyone else have some decent brands to add to this?

ansomone seems to get IGF levels up but the 192 issue bothers me. Yeah I know some of you claim it is 191 but I can't buy that story after knowing for a fact that they claimed it was 192 before the issues arose a few years back.

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Yep gotta say those blues.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Generics have been getting big over the past several months due to price an availability. Now, with all the issues revolving around Gensci they are definitely going to take over the market.

The Blue tops have been getting great reviews. I"m sure we are going to get more personal feedback from them and the red tops shortly.

As far as price and results, I too say the blues. Personal opinion of course.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Generics have been getting big over the past several months due to price an availability. Now, with all the issues revolving around Gensci they are definitely going to take over the market.

The Blue tops have been getting great reviews. I"m sure we are going to get more personal feedback from them and the red tops shortly.

As far as price and results, I too say the blues. Personal opinion of course.
    Jay, I thought you didnt like the blue's? It seems to me theres a few BIG sources selling shitty clones of blue's and hyge's, Ive kinda figured out where their coming from.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BigGuns makes a very strong argument.

That is why I said certain blues. There are some other blues floating around, I guess one could call them clones that are total garbage. Even give the pretty red welts at the injection spot.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The problem is identifying the good blues from the bad blues. Your best bet is to get them of a source that is known for carrying good blues.

-Gear

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm happy with the Blue tops I've been getting. Paying a third of the price of Jins, yeah def. better.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Jay, I thought you didnt like the blue's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    The problem is identifying the good blues from the bad blues.
    That's pretty much that answer to that BG. The blues I had back in the day didnt produce that great of results. I picked up some new ones and they're working pretty well. A few of my buddies are running the blues now with great success.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Jay, I thought you didnt like the blue's? It seems to me theres a few BIG sources selling shitty clones of blue's and hyge's, Ive kinda figured out where their coming from.
    is one of those sources so flaky he almost seems retarded ? was just wondering if its my source

Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    is one of those sources so flaky he almost seems retarded ? was just wondering if its my source
    LOL he is just a foreigner bro lol

winny05 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    more and more fake Jintropin is starting to pop up around the boards.
    sorry bro dont mean to hi-jack the course of this thread, but could you link me to some pics of fake jin? or at least where are the weak parts of the fake if there are any. thanks alot!! i cannot PM so thats why i post here.

I can't link it since it's posted on another BB site.

There is one knock off that looks the same as jintropin with the spelling changed slightly, same boxes and vials. Can't link that either since they actually sell it on that site but if a mod wants to look into it I'll gladly PM them the link to check out.

Here is a pic of yet another knock off, clearly different name but doesn't the box and vials look familiar lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next best thing to Jintropin?-products001.jpg  

winny05 is offline Banned
    bro no disrespect but you have to be blind to confuse the real Jintropin with that stuff. Its clearly other thing written on.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    So far I am very pleased with the blue tops that I've got. Fat seems to be melting off and my bodyweight has actually gone up. I'm in a good mood nearly all the time too.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by winny05
    bro no disrespect but you have to be blind to confuse the real Jintropin with that stuff. Its clearly other thing written on.
    lol, I don't think Benches was suggesting that it is fake jin per se, more that they have deliberately designed their packaging in a similar style to take advantage of jins popularity, some people will see the kit and think they recognise it and mistakenly think its legit.

CourtJester is offline New Member
    While we're on the subject of fake Jin, is anyone aware of anyone trying to fake the unique seal that comes on real Jin? I'm assuming if the seal is intact and the characters match the online ID system GenSci has that's still reliable isn't it?

I'm sure a lot of people that buy Jin don't know the real stuff comes with the seal, unfortunately.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    LOL he is just a foreigner bro lol
    i know hes just a foreigner, but if you laughed you know him and know what i mean. i was more concerned about the whole fake thing. hes highly regarded here though. im hearing its much tougher now and a lot of sources arent mailing out hgh. i have enough for about a month left so i think im gonna get some blues also with my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    So far I am very pleased with the blue tops that I've got. Fat seems to be melting off and my bodyweight has actually gone up. I'm in a good mood nearly all the time too.
    Yeah I hear ya. It's only been 8 weeks and I'm back down to about 6% bodyfat without a single day of cardio. I won't be spending the extra money on Jin anytime soon.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I´ve got some blue tops, and it´slike injecting water... I get more sides with the Jins, much more and they´re 191 assumingly, also rapid results with the Jins, so even if those blue tops were 192 I should feel some sides and even more sides, shoulnd´t I?

Quote Originally Posted by winny05
    Read what I said bro, the fake one I can't post since they sell it on the site and It won't let me clip the pic.

WHat I said in relation to the one I posted with a pic was this

"
    Here is a pic of yet another knock off, clearly different name but doesn't the box and vials look familiar lol

Just making a point that not only are exact fakes rolling around but so are knock off's with different names

newbreed, There are at least 6 varieties of blue tops floating. SOme are 191aa and good some are 192aa and still produce results and some others are ???? your guess is as good as mine

I had serious CTS and lethargy the first week.

Housemoney is offline Junior Member
    I've ran 500 of the blues, 400 of the red (thanktropin) and now on 100 of 500 browns...I really dont notice anything peroid at 6 iu's/day. All i can say is the reds dissolved better

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney
    I've ran 500 of the blues, 400 of the red (thanktropin) and now on 100 of 500 browns...I really dont notice anything peroid at 6 iu's/day. All i can say is the reds dissolved better
    Have you ever run Jintropin or any of the american brands? if so did you notice anything then?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running Jintropin with yellow tops now(my first GH run), its been a few weeks now and have noticed some fat-loss.

Thread Information