BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member

anyone tried palumbo's igf protocol?

i am going to start igf-1 LR3 during the last 2 weeks of my test p tren a cycle. dave calls for only 10mcg post workout for a cycle of 4 weeks on 2 weeks off, repeat. the main purpose of taking the igf is to keep my gains from my cylce(growing some more would be nice too). my question is who has tried this and what were their results? i have heard of some taking as much as 100mcg pw, but i heard the more you take the quicker your receptors shut down..... just looking for any advice, thanks

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    there's a great thread from SS01 , i presume you already read it.
    From my part i made my 1st cycle with 50µg E3D , and i get insane pumped muscles . I really could'nt train the muscle where i injected even , near i injected , for 3 days !
    May be less than 50µg is enough , ypu should try it and make a log , i'm sure that everyone will be interested on.
    For the receptors , i read also this theory was wrong , but really don't know if right or no.
    And for the perma guts , i read that is sensible to igf2 and not 1 , this things must be cleared by someone with big knowledge.

thanks for the response, anyone else? bump

CanadianGear is offline New Member
    I injected 10mcg IGFLR3 immediately post workout in my shoulders only (right shoulder would get 10mcg one postworkout, and the other shoulder the next postworkout, etc).

At first it felt like it wasn't working but maybe 2 or more weeks in I actually looked really good in the mirror...reduced my calories with moderate carbs and slightly upped my protein... i was really impressed. Then i got the abuser mentality and decided to up the dose and didn't like the feeling one bit.

I will never go over 10-15mcg pwo ever again..feels like a damn near perfect dose to me.

Oh, and don't expect to grow (on 10mcg at least - I have never really taken more than this except for what I mentioned earlier) and the pumps are fun while they last too but I don't really care for 'em too much.

I would say this is strictly a diet and maintenance aid if anything.

At these doses you would be far more healthier too.

HAVE FUN! oh and even at that dose still pound back a carb drink pwo or you'll get a headache haha!

good info, appreciate it...i think i am going to try it out at 10mcg, one of my buddies is running this protocol and says he likes it

Thread Information