Thread: IGF with AAS?

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

IGF with AAS?

Would you benefit from adding 40mcg of LR3 ed with lets say 500 mg of test e a week?

Any body ever try this?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good combo IMO. That's a very common cycle, go for it I say.

-Gear

Thanks gear... you got a pm too

Ok so ive read the profile on it and Ive read many different threads on it, but none of which tell you what guage needle to use and whether it is an intramuscular injection or not.

Where do you inject and how?

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery
    Thanks gear... you got a pm too
    Got it

You're good to go.

-Gear

Ok so ive read the profile on it and Ive read many different threads on it, but none of which tell you what guage needle to use and whether it is an intramuscular injection or not.

Use the insulin syringe. I use the U-100 insulin syringe, I think they are 28 1/2 gauge, or something like that. Shoot it IM. Many will go for spots such as bis, tris or the delts. You want to inject in an area where there is a very little amount of fat and very thin skin. This way you can be sure the needle is in the muscle and not stuck in the skin or the fat. Have a shot PWO if you like, that's a common time to dose.

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Gear

plzr8 is offline Senior Member

IM & insulin pin (28,29,30 gauge - 1/2" long)

this information can be found all over this board with a simple search bud

I must not be looking in the right places but trust me I have been searching.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen to Gear....also search my log in this forum, i have used it many times and detailed everything...good luck man, you wont be dissappointed...

i might up the dose to 60mcg, i find that to be the least amount to run while still seeing gains, any less an you wont be as happy, imo....

Thanks webb and gear.

"Lr3IGF-1 is for research only. Each kit includes 1000mcg (1mg) of Lr3IGF-1, 2ml of Acetic Acid for reconstitution, and 10ml of NaCL (sodium choride for dilution purposes **optional**)"

This is what my lab has on its site... so I know that the NaCL is for clearing the syringe so you dont waste any IGF... but why to i need to reconstitute. Im gunna do alittle more research on this for I am not ready to take this stuff yet... Im going to order it and just wait for all my info before my first hit.

prolly cause it doesnt come pre mixed and you need to mix it....try and get it pre mixed saves a lot of work and pre mixed is just as good, imo...

Webb is right. You have to reconstitute it first before use, unless you get the IGF that's already been mixed.

-Gear

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Make sure you shoot it immediately pwo.

When you say mix it... like literally put it in another vial shake it up and then draw it into a syringe?

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    When you say mix it... like literally put it in another vial shake it up and then draw it into a syringe?
    No! There are many reconstitution threads around. You should never "shake it up" though, you could destroy the IGF doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    i go with the lip. powder personally. it should come w/ acedic acid and sodium chloride. i inject 2 ml of AA into thr bottle of IGF (squirt it against the bottle and not directly into the powder) then swirl the bottle gently. your done mixing now, it can be stored at room temp w/ AA no problem. now to inject I use the 1/2 ml insulin syringe so it is easy to read. if you follow this method each tick on the slin pin represents 5mcg(so the 5 mark is 25mcg 10 is 50mcg etc.) this seems to be the easiest way to measure using 2mls of AA and the 1/2cc slin pin. to inject just load the pin w/ the igf then draw up double that amount in sodium chloride to dulute the injection and inject. bilateraly is my prefrence i run 80mcg so 40mcg in one tricep then 40 in the other tricep(whatever bpdypart youd like it is said to be able to bring up lagging bodyparts so i just do triceps).
    This sound right?

So my take is... you have a vial of 1g of IGF-1 and you take 2 ml of AA and mix it together in a seperate bottle and poof you have injectable IGF-1

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    So my take is... you have a vial of 1g of IGF-1 and you take 2 ml of AA and mix it together in a seperate bottle and poof you have injectable IGF-1
    Most vials of LR3 IGF-1 tend to be 1mg, some such as Igtropin however are 100mcg (0.1mg).

Im definitely taking this along with some tren and some test e and dbol

finny is offline Associate Member
    The protocol to IGF has been to shoot it PWO into the muscle being worked. I will be starting mine on Monday, shooting 20mcg bilaterally (20 on each side of bicep, tricep, etc.)

I will also be doing pMGF.

Just to give you an idea, I will be shooting IFG M-W-F. This is the protocol that seems to be going around. One would structure his workouts like that as well. I will hit bicep, tricep, shoulder, and calfs.

One question though. I'm sure RTR, you will want to know this as well. When drawing IGF into the slin pin, you have to draw NaCl or BW(which I will be doing). This means two pokes into the rubber. As you know the slin pins don't come with removable needles. I do two pokes when I inject HCG . First, HCG, then B12. Last night went to poke myself, and OUTCH - wouldn't go in. Tried again, no luck. Switched to the other side - now I'm pissed. Opened the syrine up by pulling the stopper and withdrew the liquid. Now, it went in like butter.

Not sure if that one pin was extra dull, but I've been doing this for a while now and it seems it dulls some, as the injects are not as smooth. This is subQ.

I would think this will become more of an issue when shooting IM. Any solution? I know you can buy slip on slin needles but these are not so efficient and you have some wastage.

Thanks.

Oh wow... I didnt know slin pins were like that... well i guess im going to have to just store it in a unsealed vial but just plastic wrap the top... and fridge it...

finny is offline Associate Member
    Oh wow... I didnt know slin pins were like that... well i guess im going to have to just store it in a unsealed vial but just plastic wrap the top... and fridge it...
    Did my first shot into the shoulders yesterday. It wasn't too bad - went in pretty smoothly. I had 5IU of IGF(that's 20mcg) and 10IU of BW, so the volume is pretty low. No sting at all from AA.

My intention was to shoot the tricep but I found that right after the workout, I was a bit shaky and shoulders were easier. Tomorrow, it's calfs.

dont worry so much about the pins...i inject ed and i pull some bw out first then my igf then inj and i have no problems with dull pins...you are better to have a slightly dull pin you wont notice than risk spilling or egtting anything into you r open vial...plastic wrap aint a good idea man...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    dont worry so much about the pins...i inject ed and i pull some bw out first then my igf then inj and i have no problems with dull pins...you are better to have a slightly dull pin you wont notice than risk spilling or egtting anything into you r open vial...plastic wrap aint a good idea man...
    You're not kidding - open vial sealed with plastic wrap?

Hey thats why im here... learning from the experts

How long of a cycle would you recommend?

12 weeks Test E
    10 weeks LR3 IGF?

bump

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    How long of a cycle would you recommend?

12 weeks Test E
    10 weeks LR3 IGF?
    test is fine

igf 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off...try running it during pct as well

DaveB12 is offline New Member
    I see a lot of discussion about dull needles here. If you're running other gear and are already used to thicker needles, just use those and save yourself the worry of dull slin pins. I've been using 1" 25g needles and usually can't feel a thing. I load with one pin and then screw on fresh ones for the shots. (This is IM bilateral btw.)

highrise is offline Junior Member
    Would you benefit from adding 40mcg of LR3 ed with lets say 500 mg of test e a week?

Any body ever try this?
    Wow, I love this board. I was thinking about doing the same thing - running LR3 w/o GH, just the juice - for the last two days. I came to this board to ask this question, and then I see it right there!

Anyway, so the water doesn't mix with the LR3 inside the syringe? I suppose not, otherwise you wouldn't be doing it, but I had to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by highrise
    Wow, I love this board. I was thinking about doing the same thing - running LR3 w/o GH, just the juice - for the last two days. I came to this board to ask this question, and then I see it right there!

Anyway, so the water doesn't mix with the LR3 inside the syringe? I suppose not, otherwise you wouldn't be doing it, but I had to ask.
    From what ive learned... the water is to clear the syringe completely of The IGF

Thread Information