big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Are Blue Top generic GH vials vacumed sealed?

Just reconstituted my first vial and noticed no pull on the plunger. I had to push the bacto water in and when i pulled the slin pin out a stream of gh followed it and sprayed all over. I probably lost 2 ius right there! Is this normal? I was a long time JIN user until the recent bs with customs. I also picked up some yellow tops(supposedly higher purity).

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    some are, some arent. almost impossible to keep track of all the new blue tops on the market. however I wouldnt worry about the vacuum, should be good stuff

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Thanks! Anybody try the 99% purity or pecularity yellow tops? man this is getting so confusing, lol.

CourtJester is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    Thanks! Anybody try the 99% purity or pecularity yellow tops? man this is getting so confusing, lol.
    Haven't tried them but I know several of the historically reliable Chinese reps that have had to drop Jin for the time being are really pushing the Peculiarity Purity as good stuff. That's probably what I'll try if I can't get hold of some more Jin soon.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I find the good blues to be better than the peculiarity purity stuff. I was given about 80's of it and wasn't impressed at all while these certain blues I am on are giving me the euphoria like humatrope with some strong sides and awesome fat burning. I eat everything all day long and my waist still gets slimmer!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm getting to try thoise red top thanktropins just for the hell of it. I already found the good stuff, I don't know why I keep experimenting? maybe a bit of the grass is always greener syndrome?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The same thing happens with my blue tops but they are def. good. Just let the extra pressure go back into the pin before you pull it out of the vial.

Thread Information