peteroy01 is offline Senior Member

Well Being??????????

can some of u GH users elaborate on the "well being" effect of GH.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Some brands give me that effect while others do not

Humatrope, jintropin and PP's blues give it to me.

Best explained as euphoria

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    I would say more of a sense of well being than euphorea. Getting better sleep that it provides helps too.

awesom! maybe i can drop the sleeping pills then.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I would call it a sense of well being as well. Normally not too much rattles my cage, but so far on hgh, nothing has. It's like I'm a Buddhist monk or something. Maybe I get annoyed with something, but then like 5 minutes later I'm back to being all good. Sleep is great, too.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Yeh, with me it´s like with ginko... you are all evened out and the funny thingh is, it feels just so "normal" and natural, that you´d never ascribed it to a drug, you take it for granted and it´s always there, like a mood buffer... it adds another dimension to your all day life, which is patience and strength.

also the streghth gains and endurance-plus is amazing, same here, you just rely on it and take it for granted, unless you drop it, you hardly ascribe the enormous back-up it gives your body to recover to this drug, it´s like having a body that´s as indestructible to training as when you were a teeenager or in your early 20th and better. (when you take it and you´re under 30).

thanx for all the replies. i know that im "too young" in most peoples eyes to use HGH but i think im gonna give it a try. for the last 2yrs i havent been able to sleep worth a shit and it seems im always on the alert. damn Iraq. anyways doc's have been trying to throw every pill know to man down my throat and nothing seems to be working, so i think ill see if HGH works on me.

how long does it take to get this "well being?"

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    1 month or less for the sense of well being.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I would call it a sense of well being as well. Normally not too much rattles my cage, but so far on hgh, nothing has. It's like I'm a Buddhist monk or something. Maybe I get annoyed with something, but then like 5 minutes later I'm back to being all good. Sleep is great, too.
    Good point about nothing rattling your cage. I thought it was just me that was experiencing that symptom. I usually I have at least one person in my life trying to play some sort of head game with me. Before it was like, oh ya bring it on. Now on gh its like, whatever, go play with someone else.

Thread Information