abrick is offline Associate Member

When to start cycle while on GH

Hey fellas....I just started GH a few days ago (2iu ramping up to 5 ius on the 5/2split) and I was wondering when would be a good time to start my next cycle of Deca , Eq, and prop? Should I wait a few weeks or can I start now? I have never done deca or eq before....so im pretty excited

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    ideally you would like to be on hgh 2-3 months prior to starting aas as well as 2-3 months post cycle

that being said, there is no harm in starting sooner or later...you will still benefit from the synergy of the two throughout your cycle and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    ideally you would like to be on hgh 2-3 months prior to starting aas as well as 2-3 months post cycle

that being said, there is no harm in starting sooner or later...you will still benefit from the synergy of the two throughout your cycle and beyond
    Fair enough....what about dosages? Should those be kept fairly minimal because of the GH?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    Fair enough....what about dosages? Should those be kept fairly minimal because of the GH?
    without knowledge of your stats, previous cycles, etc....your aas dosages should not be affected by your hgh use

run whatever dosages you had previously planned (ie. 600mg EQ, 500mg deca , prop 75mg ED?)?

working up to 5iu 5/2 split will be good, possibly consider 6/1 split if you can afford it

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    without knowledge of your stats, previous cycles, etc....your aas dosages should not be affected by your hgh use

run whatever dosages you had previously planned (ie. 600mg EQ, 500mg deca , prop 75mg ED?)?

working up to 5iu 5/2 split will be good, possibly consider 6/1 split if you can afford it

good luck
    Yeah i was planning on running pretty close to those...i was gonna run the prop at 100mg eod, but 75mg ed sounds good as well. I'll give that a try..thanks

Thread Information