100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Pwo Insulin For Leaning Out And Staying Full

Alright so I took a break from the gym. More like a long vacation, and I'm not happy with what I'm seeing. Too much partying and I can't look at myself like this anymore. I want to go as extreme as I can and cut some serious fat. I am incorperating Ephedra and T3. Started My T3 at 60mcg today. I don't like ramping up and I have seen no evidence to suggest thyroid shut down without the ramp up down theory so I'll take my chances. Now I want to just go on a Keto diet. 5-6 protein shakes a day and consume 3 meals of a few chicken breasts a day. That should be enough to maintain my caloric intake and I'm running Winny with it to keep me a little more anabolic . My biggest question is how to not loose a LOT of size. I'm gonna loose some but I'm starting over here and I need to be lean and fit before I worry about getting huge again and honestly I've never had a real problem given my age and metabolism I just want it today. Will a PWO shot of Humalog with maltodextrin be enough to keep me a little fuller and keep glycogen stores up without actually putting me on the floor? I don't want to use a lot maybe 5IU PWO. I have little experience with Insulin but I did notice when I used it I stayed fuller so I'm just asking for a few more experienced bros to help me out I want to do this brutally and fast. Also how much cardio should/could I do with what I'm eating and taking if any? I was thinkinng it would probably just overdeplete me to do that so I thought none but want some opinions. I'm a long time member and I have a good idea/concept of what I'm doing even though it's not very traditional so keep that in mind with your input. I bloat like all hell with test so I'm not running any and given the current china situation I am not keeping anything in a vial at my house that could get me in any serious trouble. I also have some tren and I hate how bad I break out but I think that might be key to getting me really hard... but there goes my sex drive (with or without test). I know what my body does with the individual compounds its just the whole combination that I want a second view point on. Thanks guys.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all, it's good that you took some time off, I think everyone needs a break. I'm sure it won't take you too long to get back into shape, unless your break was for a long time. Anyway, moving on...

In regards to loosing fat and not loosing size, well unfortunately you are more than likely to loose a bit of size when cutting up, that's just how it is. But size isn't everything, you will find that even though you have lost size, you will look better as you will have more shape and look a lot leaner, well that's my opinion anyway.

As for insulin when cutting up, I think that's a big no no. Why? Simply because when insulin is in the picture the chances of fat storage increase by far and this is the last thing you want when cutting up. Also, considering you are not consuming too many carbs throughout the day, this is another reason why you don't want to involve insulin. Also, I see you are not very experienced with insulin, this is reason #3 why you should not use insulin around this time. Trust me, leave insulin out of this. It can be done, but I don't believe the benefits are worth the risks. Eat well and cardio is the key, no question about that.

As for your cardio, I do mine in the AM on empty stomach. Now that my gains have slowed down I actually do PM cardio as well which happens immidietly after training. I am loosing size fast, but I know my body well and I am confident that size will come back as soon as I'm ready to bulk. If I were you I would start with cardio first thing in the morning for 45 min, don't walk, don't run, power walk.

All the best.

-Gear

Even though I am just browsing thru these articles and am not planning on using insulin , I can still appreciate the good advice Gear dispenses! Thanks for the info bud! I see that you are very knowledgeable on very difficult scenarios involving AAS or peptides. You do a damn good job here on AR!

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMuscleJunkie
    Even though I am just browsing thru these articles and am not planning on using insulin, I can still appreciate the good advice Gear dispenses! Thanks for the info bud! I see that you are very knowledgeable on very difficult scenarios involving AAS or peptides. You do a damn good job here on AR!
    Hey mate, it's really nice to hear that every now and then. I appriciate the kinds words, I really do

-Gear

Thanks bro. So you really think 5IU insulin is that risky? I'm thinking PWO on a keto diet it would be so valuable for keeping glycogen stores up and keeping a lot fuller and wouldn't add any fat if I did just the right amount of PWO carbs. I do have some insulin experience and most of that was being tired and sleepy haha... I respect your opinion and will take your advice just throwing it out there in theory one last time. We all take this seriously so I just want to get it right and make sure nothing is being overlooked. Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hey mate, it's really nice to hear that every now and then. I appriciate the kinds words, I really do

-Gear

If you would still like to go ahead with it, I would def take lower doses, so around 5 - 6IU, and considering you're not consuming much carbs, I would get a BG monitor and monitor your levels.

As for intaking just the right amount of carbs, this something that not many people have mastered. One day you may need "x" amount of carbs the next day you may need more or less than the day before. So, working out how much carbs you need is very hard, but that's excatly why you should get a BG monitor which will help you fine tune your nutrient intake. If the levels are too high, then you know you have consumed too many carbs, if your levels are too low then you know you haven't consumed enough. Just something I thought to add.

Let me know when you are ready to go and we'll go through it again if you like, you don't want to screw up using this stuff, I'm sure you already know this.

Good luck.

-Gear

Sounds good. Yeah I guess I have to monitor pretty closely since I'll already have low blood sugar. Who knows where my blood will be on a day to day basis. I'm sure it will make me more tired than ever too. I'll think about whether I'm willing to put the work in... just wondering how would I monitor? Would I do it PWO? Then inject and do it again? or what and what levels am I looking for. I'll look for some info but if it's a quick answer or it comes from you I can trust it.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    I would also recommend getting some keto sticks, they are cheap and you can monitor what level of ketosis you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Sounds good. Yeah I guess I have to monitor pretty closely since I'll already have low blood sugar. Who knows where my blood will be on a day to day basis. I'm sure it will make me more tired than ever too. I'll think about whether I'm willing to put the work in... just wondering how would I monitor? Would I do it PWO? Then inject and do it again? or what and what levels am I looking for. I'll look for some info but if it's a quick answer or it comes from you I can trust it.
    If you are using a fast acting insulin , I would monitor your levels before training, 15min post injection and every 15min after that for the next 2 hours. I know it sounds like a pain in the a$$, but fast acting insulins such as Humalog can have a big effect on your BG levels for the first 2hrs post injection. After the 2hrs, I would monitor your levels every 30 min for the next 2 - 3hrs.

As for what kind of levels you are after, I actually posted a thread in this forum about BG levels. I'll find it and post the link.

-Gear

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    If you are using a fast acting insulin , I would monitor your levels before training, 15min post injection and every 15min after that for the next 2 hours. I know it sounds like a pain in the a$$, but fast acting insulins such as Humalog can have a big effect on your BG levels for the first 2hrs post injection. After the 2hrs, I would monitor your levels every 30 min for the next 2 - 3hrs.

As for what kind of levels you are after, I actually posted a thread in this forum about BG levels. I'll find it and post the link.

-Gear
    once you monitor your levels if they came out of range, what would one do, goto the hospital or eat some candy bars?

Quote Originally Posted by orion565
    once you monitor your levels if they came out of range, what would one do, goto the hospital or eat some candy bars?
    Only use a BG monitor as a "guideline", but really what you should be doing is acting on by how you feel. If you feel the hypoglycemia symptoms arriving, you would obviously consume simple sugars (dextrose in this case is the best) until these symptoms are gone.

If one is well educated about insulin use, they should never get to the point where they have to go to hospital as preventing or fighting hypo symptoms is a simple task. Having said this, I advise any user to carry glucose tabs on them at all times while insulin is active. I used to carry a few cans of coca-cola (not diet coke) or any other energy drink that contains high amounts of sugar for the period insulin was active.

Just remember, the second you feel hypo is the second you start consuming sugars. That is the most important thing to remember when using insulin.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can still appreciate the good advice Gear dispenses!
    As I do my friend, I wish more did.

You do a damn good job here on AR!
    I'm with you on that one buddy..

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya dude going Hypo is no joke....Scared the crap out of me, be careful this stuff can kill I shoulda listened to Gear when he first gave me advice =P

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Thanks bro. So you really think 5IU insulin is that risky? I'm thinking PWO on a keto diet it would be so valuable for keeping glycogen stores up and keeping a lot fuller and wouldn't add any fat if I did just the right amount of PWO carbs. I do have some insulin experience and most of that was being tired and sleepy haha... I respect your opinion and will take your advice just throwing it out there in theory one last time. We all take this seriously so I just want to get it right and make sure nothing is being overlooked. Thanks bro.
    If you are doing a true keto diet your carbs are going to be no more than 20g/day. You would burn through more than that postworkout after the injection if you go that route. It also sounds like you are planning on taking in a lot of protein, and too much of that will throw you out of ketosis too. I wouldnt mess with the slin if youre running a keto diet, just too dangerous and the reward is not worth the risk.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I see that you are very knowledgeable on very difficult scenarios involving AAS or peptides. You do a damn good job here on AR!
    very true

Thread Information