ACAZORES is offline Member

1mg Lyophilized Long R3 Igf-1

What is this kind of Igf-1?
    Which one should I use: Lyophilized Long R3 Igf-1 or Igf-1 Ec ( True Mechano Growth Factor) ? Are they the same?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1mg Lyophilized Long R3 Igf-1 is IGF in powder form which you need to mix before use.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Just like Gear stated, lyophilized comes in powder form and needs to be mixed with a solution prior to injection.

Some people prefer Lyo, I for one have done both forms and have not seen a difference as far as gains.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    what about Igf-1 Ec (True Machano Growth Factor) what is this stuff?

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    what about Igf-1 Ec (True Machano Growth Factor) what is this stuff?
    If your looking for the most effective peptide compound most people would agree that you get better results with IGF1-LR3 so i would say if your going to give something a try you would be best trying this. Read a bit more into it using the search function, there have been some really good logs giving feedback on peoples experiences with it.
    MGF on the other hand (True Mechano Groth Factor) is a different compound altogether and some people have had little to no results with it where are others have been happy with it, although i'm sure it will be very dose-dependant. It sounds from your posts you are looking just to add size and weight, if so you will get better results from steroids than you will from a peptide compound but a good cycle of IGF combined with MGF can give good solid results with a few lbs of lean muscle gain along with some fat loss without the sides that some get from steroids. However peptides do themselves have associated risks so its best to read up 1st before going for it
    Hope this helps

King

Thread Information