goonstopher is offline Junior Member

PegMGF and IGF Alternating Weeks protocol

Peptides are very new and we are all working together to come up with the best way to use them. As we know right now PegMGF is the kind mostly sold and from everything I have read it looks like its actions are the same as MGF eccept that it is not bound and made useless and thus goes systematic. Once it reaches a receptor it attatches for 72 hous of action, the first 32 of which are very strong. For those 32-72 hours the muscles will be resistant to IGF.

This makes Us have a major problem: Since MGF needs IGF to fuse the new cells, how the hell do we run them together?

Because MGF is a variant on IGF it seems to make sense that dosing post workout would increase your muscles sensativity to MGF. Normally we want to shoot out IGf at this time. Many people have been saying to dose the pMGF 24 hours before your workout then IGf right after but if MGF attatches to the receptors and makes muscles resistant to IGf for 32++ hours then its no wonder so many people are saying that MGF is useless (it has a ton of poor feedback).

Recently I have read of people running pMGF and IGf on alternating weeks either one 1 of MGF then 1 of IGF OR 2/2; basically equal time for short alternating cycles. Thsi idea also kind has its limitations because MGF only super saturates muscle cells and proliferates them for a short period of time and mostly by the time we start the IGF some of the MGF effect will be lost and there will be less to fuse...

Does anyone have expereince with alternating weeks pegMGF/IGF usage???

I am thinking of using Gavin Kanes IGF protocol but instead of 2-3 days a week, running it 4 days a week with insulin for one week then after a week switching to 3x500mcg peg MGF and doing this for 6 weeks before taking a 2-3 week break....

I really hope we can start a discussion on this protocol because it seems to make sense but hey I am no scientist.

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Did you try your alternating week cycle and if so what was your dosing protocol and how did you like it?

I will be starting a peg MGF and IGF cycle soon and wnat to knowhow your results were

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    i was told by a pro to run mgf immediate post and igf 1hr after.

sphincter is offline Member
    if the MGF is using IGF to fuse cells then inhibiting the cell itself from uptaking IGF wouldn't matter so much as long as teh IGF is available for the MGF to take advantage of it.. or am I waaay off base with this line of thinking?

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    ricker35910 are you talking about the PEG version. Also what doses and how many days a week

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx
    ricker35910 are you talking about the PEG version. Also what doses and how many days a week
    yes pegulated at 200 and igf at 80 on training days

Thread Information