olr77 is offline Junior Member

HELP!!! I need some advice!! PLEASE!!

I used to run half marathons and never had any trouble with my weight. Had a car wreck 2 years ago, had to have knee surgery etc.... put on about 40 lbs due to not really being mobile. Here is the thing... i have read every post in this thread and you guys really seem to know whats going on... so I need some advice. I need to shed as much weight as possible between now and the first of the year. I have been cleared by my dr to run again. I am putting in 4 miles a day 6 days a week right now and a weight routine 4 times a week
    on top of that.
    I just bought 250 iu of Saizen... can u give me a heads up of what my dosage should be as well as how much its going to help my cause. Im just looking to shed weight and lean out, not looking to add alot of mass. Oh and i am eating clean, 6 small meals a day. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stats.
    I am 28 years old 6'5 and 280 lbs. I look my best somewhere around 235 lbs.
    Any advice u could give me would be great.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to get a on strict diet, and get yourself a good cardio program. For additional benefits, you can also start weight training as well.

HGH is beneficial for fat loss purposes, but it's an exppensive option and IMO the benefits are not worth the money. There are other cheaper alternatives that will give you better results and won't leave you broke.

HGH is probably the last drug you should use at this point of time. If I were you, I would follow a good diet and cardio program and try and loose as much weight as you can naturally. Don't rush. Then when you start struggling with gains, you could start using some clenbuterol to gove you a boost.

I know you don't like what I'm saying, but that is your best option.

If you are going to go ahead and use HGH I would use it for no less than 4 months. If you can run it for 6 months that's even better, and I would start on about 2IU and increase the dose if necessary.

If you are after fat loss, you really shouldn't need to breach the 3IU mark but just see how you go.

You could get away with running 3IU 5 times a week for 4 months. That's a total of 240IU.

Do have a think about your options before going ahead with anything.

All the best.

-Gear

I am eating superclean, i have a nutritionist that plans out every single meal of the day and like i said I am putting in 4 miles a day 6 days a week running and a weight regimen 4 times a week on top of that. I have been dropping around 1 lbs a day through strict diet and excercise but i know a plateau is coming. Money is not a problem and thats why i have chosen to start HGH.... I am thinking that about the time i start to level off in my weight reduction the HGH should be kicking in. I am thinking 6 months minimum cycle. From what I am reading, 2 IU's a day should be all i need because i am not looking for mass im just looking to be really toned.

Also it seems like everywhere i look this Somataxin keeps popping up..... it seems really easy to get right now. Anyone know anything about it? Just seems way easier to get than Saizen, is it as effective?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you have a plan then.

Stick with Saizen, you can't get any better.

-Gear

Thread Information