ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member

Switching from 4iu ed to 8iu eod

For the past three months I've been on my hgh cycle, starting at 2iu and ramping up to 4iu. Also, was taking 50mcg of T4 daily, but recently bumped it up to 100mcg nightly.

So far I am very happy with the results. My strength has gone up considerably, my recovery is awesome, I've lost at least 1.5% bf with no change in diet and I'm looking great. I am now on week 3 of adding some steroids to the mix. 400mg test cyp and 200mg deca per week, with 50mg of proviron daily.

With the test and deca I am really loving this stuff. In the past three months I've put on about 16lbs and dropped bf at the same time. I will take the test cyp and deca w/ proviron for 8 weeks more, then do a pct and use IGF-1 LR3 as well.

I am thinking now about going 8iu eod instead of the 4iu ed of HGH. Has anyone done this and can comment on the effects?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not try and fix something that doesn't need to be fixed. GH is way to expensive to be experimenting with. When you use GH, you want to ensure you are doing everything right.

On a side note, if you really want to change your GH protocol, then yes many use higher doses EOD. I would start with 8IU EOD and see how you go, but all the boys that I know who follow the EOD protocol use at least 10IU EOD. Start with 8IU and see how you go.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information