Thread: Hgh

RBarcelo is offline New Member

Hgh

I'm now fifty eight years young .I use to work out at least 3 hrs. a day.M y life took a drastic turn around and I haven't worked out in 8 years. I'd like to try Jintropen, but I'm apprehensive.I also have developed diabetes. Is this a problem.Also I was going to order from Gen Sci ,but they no longer send to the to the U.S. Any sugestions.
    Ray

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest talking to a doc first, especially since your diabetic

I would be really careful in considering HGH since you are diabetic. HGH is going to make your cells resistant to the effects of insulin for a window of time around your injections. Since you are diabetic, one of two things is going on. You are either already insulin resistant to a great degree (the plight of most type II diabetics), or your body isn't producing enough insulin. For either of these, the additional of HGH carries with it the possibility of some complications with your diabetes. I would strongly recommend that you embark on a HRT program with HGH under the guidance of an endocrinologist to avoid any nasty complications. Best of luck to you.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I would be really careful in considering HGH since you are diabetic. HGH is going to make your cells resistant to the effects of insulin for a window of time around your injections. Since you are diabetic, one of two things is going on. You are either already insulin resistant to a great degree (the plight of most type II diabetics), or your body isn't producing enough insulin. For either of these, the additional of HGH carries with it the possibility of some complications with your diabetes. I would strongly recommend that you embark on a HRT program with HGH under the guidance of an endocrinologist to avoid any nasty complications. Best of luck to you.

Hey Red...is it true that diabetics can avoid complications from using HGH because they already take insulin and can just take more??

I read this on another board btw and I was just curious.

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    At your age you can find a doc that can prescribe a dosage for you probably no more than 2iu a day.

I'm 45 and recommend gh 100%. Exhaust all avenues in trying to obtain.

Thread Information