Thread: HGH Question

Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member

HGH Question

How long does it stay in your system for?
    Does HGH come up on an AAS test?
    I know its mostly for fat burning and antiaging but would I see any results from using it alone, what results will I get, I do 2 Physical training sessions a day one at about 7:00 for an hour and the next after Lunch for about 1 or two hours(cardio), then I goto muaythai training for about 2 hours then gym for about an hour.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When ongoing on a AAS test, you don't need to worry about HGH being detected. HGH would be very hard to detect anyway because HGH/IGF are naturally occuring hormones in your body anyway. They could test for elevated IGF, but because IGF is naturally produced by your body, they would have to on-go the test more than once.

As for using HGH alone, it really depends what you want to achieve. If you are after muscle gains, it would be wise to add AAS as well. If you are after fat burning then a low dose of GH could be beneficial in this case.

It sounds like you are very physical throughout the day, you must be very fit doing kickboxing and cardio every day.

-Gear

Thread Information