Thread: Change

johnny juice is offline Junior Member

Change

I want to go from 5iu ed to 10iu eod to try to see if it helps me get more out of it but my main reason is to try and see if it helps me with be so tiered thats been a problem lately. My question is how long after i change the dosage will it generally take to see a change in results a couple days a week a month any help

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    if you go that high your more than likely going to have to run slin also

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ^^^^^^^ Why would you have to run slin at that dose? In reality he's doing the same amount if we're speaking on a weekly/monthly value.

I like the Idea of Slin and GH. Synergy at it's best b/c GH will cause some kind of Insulin resistance which is why many will use Slin, it only makes sense. But by no means will he have to run it. No one other then a diabetic needs to run it.

The major benefit (if not the only) to EOD will be the effect on your Endo production once you're done with your cycle JJ. I ran EOD for about a month just to try it and didnt notice any difference. I for one prefer the ED or 6/1 protocol for a more steady run.

BUMP for some more info on who's done EOD.

garbone23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny juice
    I want to go from 5iu ed to 10iu eod to try to see if it helps me get more out of it but my main reason is to try and see if it helps me with be so tiered thats been a problem lately. My question is how long after i change the dosage will it generally take to see a change in results a couple days a week a month any help
    i would ramp up to 10 ius eod, i was doing every other day for a month and didnt see a major difference. i went back to everyday, more of a mental thing..

johnny juice is offline Junior Member
    anyone else

Thread Information