I did two shows this summer. This was my first year to compete. I need some more size before I compete next summer so I am gonna try the GH/Slin combo. I have a few questions:

1. I have Humalog. Lets sat I inject at 7:00 pm when would be a safe time for me to be bale to go to sleep? 4 hours after injection? Gonna start out at 4iu's and up it an iu each day to desired does. Got a BG monitor too.

2. Gonna do 10g carbs per iu and 65-90 mg of whey 10min after my injection correct? is 5g glutamine ok to add to the shake? Have read different thigs about this.

3. My last meal I have before I go to bed is 3 scoops of ultra size by beverly nutrition. I know you are supposed to stay away from fats after injection. I have read that after 2 1/2 hours after your shot fats are ok. Is this true? this would be my meal at 10:30 pm Nutrition info:
1 scoop
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 130mg
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Sugars 2g
Protein 17g

Ok now for the GH questions:

1. If I am doing 4 wk burts. What dosage would you think would be best. 6-10iu's ED with working up to 10iu's of slin pwo? Would it be better to split the GH dose into 2 shots and do half my does in the morning and half after workout or just do it all in one shot after workout?

2. On non workout days should I stick to the same GH dosage like on workout days? or should I split the shots up 1 in the morning and 1 mid afternoon or just all in one shoot in the morning?

3. Do you not have to ramp up to a certain does if you are doing 4 week burst casue I know If you are doing 5 on 2 off you would have too. Again this will be my first run with gh. If the sides get to bad with starting out with my max does should I just back of the does some?

4. Will be doing t4 100mcg daily for the 4 weeks I am on. Is it ok to come off the t4 after my four weeks then jump back on it for my 4 week burst and so on like this untill I am through?

5. How many 4 weeks burst of GH/Slin would be safe to do?

6. Should I shoot the GH/Slin in the same muscle or does it matter?

This is waht I was gonna do for a diet while on GH/SLIN gonna be throwing in some AS too after my 1st 4 week burst. I have to do shakes for meals 2 and 4. There is no way I would have time to eat.

Meal 1: 7:00 am
1 cup oatmeal
3 scoops mass maker by beverly:
Serving size 3 scoops
Fat Calories 15
Total Fat (g) 1.5
Sat. Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Sodium (mg) 140
Potassium (mg) 300
Total Carbs (g) 43
Dietary Fiber (g) 0
Sugars (g) 2
Proteins (g) 20

7 egg whites
2 whole eggs

Meal 2: 10:00 am
2 scoops ultra size:
Serving size 1 scoop
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 130mg
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Sugars 2g
Protein 17g

2 scoops cyto gainer:
[B]Serving Size (scoop) 4
Servings Per 18
Calories 610
Total Fat (g) 3.5
Sat. Fat (g) 2
Cholesterol (mg) 100
Sodium (mg) 110
Potassium (mg) 395
Total Carbs (g) 84
Dietary Fiber (g) 1
Sugars (g) 5
Proteins (g) 54

Meal 3: 1:00
10oz sirloin
10oz sweet potato
baby spinach non fat dressing

Meal 4: 4:00 same as meal 2

workout at 5:00 or 5:30pm
after workout GH/Slin shot
10 carbs per iu of slin and 65-90 g protein 5g glutamine ok to add to shake?

Meal 5: one hour after shot
10oz chicken or fish
2 cups broccoli
10 sweet potatoe or brown rice

What do you think about this meal? What would be the best ppwo meal?

Meal 6: 2 1/2 hours after injection
3 scoops ultra size nutrition info:
1 scoop
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 30mg
Sodium 130mg
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Sugars 2g
Protein 17g

I know it's a lot of questions but If I am gonna do this I am gonna do it right and have all my bases covered. I thank everybody that takes the time to read this and give me there input. Let me know what ya think.