i just started another cycle last week.ive been through quite a few cycles on hgh, slin,and test in the last 4 years.and on steroids in the past 20 years.iv'e alwready gained 4 years the first week with a rise in strengh every workout.this is what i am doing.

gh 6iu a day( every day.)
3iu morning together with 10 iu humalog whenever i wake up.and 3 iu with 10 iu slin together again post workout around 7;00 pm.
on non workout days i take just gh/no slin and my gh is 2iu morning/2 iu around 2:30 pm/and 2iu around 5pm or so.

i workout 2 days on.1 day off.
i workout only in the evening by the way.no cardio for now while i mass up.i am on a mass cycle for around 6 months.then i rip up before i compete again for up to 3 months if necessary.i am a hard gainer and i am 50 years old,but i still have as always a fast metabolism so i burn fat easy.
this is what i take in the morning after i get up and in the evening post workout.

morning;
meal #1
70 gr.protein powder drink.
12 tabs dextrose
10 gr.creatine
10 gr.glutamine
1 multi-vitamin.

meal#2(1 hour later)
50 gr.protein drink
12 dextrose tabs
5 gr.creatine
5gr.glutamine

post workout(same thing)

i tried eating a meal for the longest time,just cant do it so i find it easier and more convinient to take supplements after i do my gh/slin.

test enenthate 500mg.twice a week
deca 300mg.twice a week.
nolvadex 10mg.morning/10mg.post workout.to keep water retention down and maybe gyno if test is too high.
1 cytomel (t3) in the morning.works well with gh.
2 ephedrine 25 mg each before workout with 2 cups of strong coffee for adrenaline and fat burning effects.
i was taking test prop the first week for a quick kick in but ran out.i have d-ball tabs but dont want to take them.i am 50 years old and i am weary at this age about the effects on the liver.i also have test suspension.i am not crazy about taking shots every day so i may wait for more propionate .i am planning on staying on this cycle for at least 6 months but will be changing some things around most likely after 3 months.and i will most likely raise the test as the weeks go by.my pct.i do it when i rip up usually 2-3 weeks before and after competition.i usually have clomid.nolvades.i dont have much access to a lot of different stuff around here.i wish i did know someone.

i try drinking a lot of water.i like water.besides my supplements that i take after gh and everything i dont eat too much more for the rest of the day.just not hungry but i try.i train like hell and i mean hardcore.when i am in the gym weather i am competing or not i lift heavy.of course my joints do hurt from time to time.it comes with the territory.all you hardcore out there i am sure you know that.

anyway i am about 5 foot 7 inches.i weight 209 now.my bodyfat is about 14%.i am eating just about anything.like i said i have a fast metabolism and besides the point i burn a lot of calories in the gym from my heavy workouts.

any advise or suggestions.................i am always willing to learn.bodybuilding knowledge is endless.