xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

IGF-1 Sticky Anyone?

lol, no not me.
    But I think it would be really great and helpful if we got a sticky up there. Like the HGH one. Ya know, explaining what it is, what it does, how to use it, where to use, etc.
    Whenever I try to find out some things, its either not enough info, from an unreliable person, or conflicting ideas/procedures.

Come on, lets geta sticky up!!!! Mod or Vet?? Or even someone that has ran it and knows it...come on!!!

HRTC is offline Junior Member

Great Idea

I would love to see one. I have been thinking of doing some for a while, but cant find much info on it.

sphincter is offline Member
    +1 I'm thinking about adding some IGF-1LR3 to my current HGH regimen and I'd like to see a nice sticky like the one for CLEN and other substances..

sphincter is offline Member
    this is pretty close to what you're loking for as it does give some very nice info in the sticky part and further down with a revamped version... It is not IGF1 specific but does include good info on GH, slin, and IGF:

Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Slin – by RedBaron

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a drug profile section as well.

You know, it is a really crazy story, but at one point in time, I wrote some posts - pretty much the equivalent in content and format to my HGH guide only for huIGF-1, LR3 IGF-1, and Insulin . The couple of boards that I wrote those for are long gone. They had asked me to write up those posts to start up a new forum some years back.

Back in that day I never really gave any thought that I may actually want/need the information I was banging out on whatever board I was writing a post at. I would just open a new thread window and start hammering away. In retrospect, I guess I should have actually kept some copies of some of those things ... maybe even using a real word processor where I would have had spell/grammar check and the like. At the time, I figured those posts would be helpful to a handful of people that would read them over a couple of days and then they would drop off the planet never to be seen or heard from again .. and if I did ever need them internet forums are forever, right? Live and learn I guess.

I will dig around and see if I have any pieces, parts, or posts of those guides that I wrote at about the same time I wrote my original HGH guide post. If they exist anywhere on one of my computers, I will happily throw them up here for anyone that is interested.

Blog Entries
    sweet deal baron.

I know I, and many others, could benefit from a good sticky

If anyone else wants to help, please do!

Blog Entries
    bump

HRTC is offline Junior Member

Baron

did you come across anything yet??

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HRTC
    did you come across anything yet??
    Give him some time, guys. It isn't exactly a walk in the park. It may take a little while.

Whenever you get a chance though, RedBaron, that would be great.

Blog Entries
    lets shoot this to the top

BUMP!

Well, it looks like my other companion posts to the HGH guide are long gone. I had some old archive files from my old laptop, but nothing ... and as I mentioned, the forums those were posted on are long gone as well.

If I get a little time I will hammer something out, but it may take some time. Over the last year I have been busier than a three-legged dog with fleas or a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. As soon as I get a little time to breathe I will see what I can do to make something again with the same vibe as the HGH guide. I guess maybe at some point I should consider backing stuff up a little more dilligently.

It's all good, man. Just whenever you get some time.

Have you ever spoken with Grunt76, RedBaron?

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Have you ever spoken with Grunt76, RedBaron?
    Yes, he and I speak from time to time. We are on a few of the same boards and have kicked ideas around a time or two.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Yes, he and I speak from time to time. We are on a few of the same boards and have kicked ideas around a time or two.
    Gotcha.

Reason I ask is because he typed out his take on IGF-1, here, under the handle ss01. I'm sure you've seen it on other boards as well. This is the basic guide I've studied for IGF.

Stop by UKI sometime, man. Always good to see you around.

Thread Information