Baron is offline Associate Member

GH for an Athlete

What kinda dosage would you guys rec for a football player? Right now I'm on 2iu 5on2off for about 4 months now. I'm starting a bulk cycle in a month, I was wondering If I should ramp up my dosage to 4iu now, or save it as a "bridge" between cycles.

And yes I'm over 21, plates xrayed and all.

So...Is 2iu enough for an athlete? What kinda benefits will I see? I'm mainly looking to gain speed but also put on a lot of weight without getting slower. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH isn't the best drug to use if you want to gain weight. It has the potential for weight gain, but there are other better options out there such as AAS which would be more beneficial in that case. I am not sure if you get tested since you're an athelte, so AAS may be out of the question.

2IU won't bring much benefits unless you're 40+, otherwise you might experience some fat loss but that's about it, however that's certainly not the right dose for muscle mass.

Gaining speed + weight is just about a mission impossible. The heavier you get, the slower you are.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    HGH isn't the best drug to use if you want to gain weight. It has the potential for weight gain, but there are other better options out there such as AAS which would be more beneficial in that case. I am not sure if you get tested since you're an athelte, so AAS may be out of the question.

2IU won't bring much benefits unless you're 40+, otherwise you might experience some fat loss but that's about it, however that's certainly not the right dose for muscle mass.

Gaining speed + weight is just about a mission impossible. The heavier you get, the slower you are.

-Gear
    Sorie bro, I forgot to mention: I'm gonna do a test-c/anadrol /dbol cycle. 3 weeks of the abombs followed by 3 weeks of the dbol, and 12 weeks of the test with a lot of pct.

So on aas its still mission impossible? And so I should do 4iu to improve my game? I keep seeing that these guys do gh in sports but I'm not sure what dosage they do and for what reason.

If you are going to add AAS then your chances of gaining weight will become much higher, but HGH alone for weight gain isn't so good. Once you tell me your age I'll be able to give you more of an accurate answer in regards to how much HGH you should use.

-Gear

If you are going to add AAS then your chances of gaining weight will become much higher, but HGH alone for weight gain isn't so good. Once you tell me your age I'll be able to give you more of an accurate answer in regards to how much HGH you should use.

-Gear
    I'm 23. I figure most will say that's too young. But I've been bodybuilding for 8 years now.

At 23, you will need a good 5IU for muscle gains, and that's the starting dose. Any less than that and you are more than likely to experience fat loss more than anything else.

-Gear

At 23, you will need a good 5IU for muscle gains, and that's the starting dose. Any less than that and you are more than likely to experience fat loss more than anything else.

-Gear
    Will the 5iu also do a lot for strengthing up my tendons? Also the other benefits (like the anti-aging) pretty much get doubled right?

Thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the older you are, the more effects it will have on your body.. for the better..

at age 46 i have no more injury issues after 4iu 6 months..

will run it again with a script.. 2 iu was great as well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Baron
    What kinda dosage would you guys rec for a football player? Right now I'm on 2iu 5on2off for about 4 months now. I'm starting a bulk cycle in a month, I was wondering If I should ramp up my dosage to 4iu now, or save it as a "bridge" between cycles.

And yes I'm over 21, plates xrayed and all.

So...Is 2iu enough for an athlete? What kinda benefits will I see? I'm mainly looking to gain speed but also put on a lot of weight without getting slower. Any advice appreciated, thanks.
    Baron,
    Speaking as a semi-pro athlete I have to agree with Gear.Its hard to gain weight and keep speed even if your gain strength and or power.This year I gained 20lbs in the off season w/an AS hgh cycle and gained major strength!When I finally hit my season my speed was just not there until I lost almost all the weight, but I did maintain almost all the strength and power.You can do the cyle but don't get caught up in the BB mentality.Bigger is not always better.If you only gain a little weight but you can explode your strength and power than you will be a better athlete.
    Just my take,I have been there.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious
    Baron,
    Speaking as a semi-pro athlete I have to agree with Gear.Its hard to gain weight and keep speed even if your gain strength and or power.This year I gained 20lbs in the off season w/an AS hgh cycle and gained major strength!When I finally hit my season my speed was just not there until I lost almost all the weight, but I did maintain almost all the strength and power.You can do the cyle but don't get caught up in the BB mentality.Bigger is not always better.If you only gain a little weight but you can explode your strength and power than you will be a better athlete.
    Just my take,I have been there.Good luck
    Hey bro, good advice. The thing is, I wanna gain the weight so I can possibly play a a diff position (like linebacker). I feel too light for football period. I think 200lb would be a good weight for me. So I'd haveto gain around 20lb. And speed is probably the most important thing, so I'm gonna try hard to achieve my goal here. Maybe if I gain the weight now during my bulk, then cut all of the fat during the season, the end result will be ill become faster? What do you think about that strategy? I plan on doing another aas cycle inseason aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron
    Hey bro, good advice. The thing is, I wanna gain the weight so I can possibly play a a diff position (like linebacker). I feel too light for football period. I think 200lb would be a good weight for me. So I'd haveto gain around 20lb. And speed is probably the most important thing, so I'm gonna try hard to achieve my goal here. Maybe if I gain the weight now during my bulk, then cut all of the fat during the season, the end result will be ill become faster? What do you think about that strategy? I plan on doing another aas cycle inseason aswell.
    If you need to gain some size it will happen using the cycle you have planned,but take advantage of the amount of strength you could gain.You lifting sessions should focus on explosive movements(weighted plyometrics) & strength not body building.You should be using to time to work on your endurance/speed outside the gym as well because you will retain your muscle while on the cycle.Normaly you would shed muscle in this type of workout.Lastly I don't know about a cycle during season.#1 drugtesting and you have huge mentally fall off after the juice runs out.Some more than others.You just might lose your edge right after the end of a cycle.You can deal with that in the off season but during you must be at the top of your game every game.Remeber size will happen focus on whats going to make you a better player.Oh and in season most don't get leaner because your diet must be rich to maintain intensity
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 02-14-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    If you need to gain some size it will happen using the cycle you have planned,but take advantage of the amount of strength you could gain.You lifting sessions should focus on explosive movements(weighted plyometrics) & strength not body building.You should be using to time to work on your endurance/speed outside the gym as well because you will retain your muscle while on the cycle.Normaly you would shed muscle in this type of workout.Lastly I don't know about a cycle during season.#1 drugtesting and you have huge mentally fall off after the juice runs out.Some more than others.You just might lose your edge right after the end of a cycle.You can deal with that in the off season but during you must be at the top of your game every game.Remeber size will happen focus on whats going to make you a better player.Oh and in season most don't get leaner because your diet must be rich to maintain intensity
    weighted plyos, thats a good idea im def. gonna add that to my routine. I think im gonan haveto cycle during the season for the recovery benefits. I cant afford to lose strength also. Thanks for the advice.

To any athletes visiting this thread: I injured my hamstring doing sprints 2 weeks ago (pretty badly). Got X-rays and MRI's and the doctor said im gonna be out of commision for months. Infact his last words to me really put me down: "I know this is what you dont wanna here, but you need to stop training completely for atleast a month, then some intense rehab following".

Well, wat i didnt tell the doctor is that ive been gh for about 5 months now. My hamstring is almost fully recovered, i can do sqauts at 70% max...amazing. I cant wait to see the look on his face when he sees me jumping up and down in his office next week.

Gonna start the 4-5IU In december when i start my AAS cyle, and then run that for the duration of cycle + PCT. Any point in cutting it off after i finish PCT? Or should i just run that the whole year?

pump2356 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    To any athletes visiting this thread: I injured my hamstring doing sprints 2 weeks ago (pretty badly). Got X-rays and MRI's and the doctor said im gonna be out of commision for months. Infact his last words to me really put me down: "I know this is what you dont wanna here, but you need to stop training completely for atleast a month, then some intense rehab following".

Well, wat i didnt tell the doctor is that ive been gh for about 5 months now. My hamstring is almost fully recovered, i can do sqauts at 70% max...amazing. I cant wait to see the look on his face when he sees me jumping up and down in his office next week.

Gonna start the 4-5IU In december when i start my AAS cyle, and then run that for the duration of cycle + PCT. Any point in cutting it off after i finish PCT? Or should i just run that the whole year?
    LOL priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post

Run hgh the whole year if you can aford it.The longer the better

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post

-Gear
    hmm..i don't know what to say..i was thinking the same,but on the contrary just write on google SHAWN CRAWFORD,DWAIN CHAMBERS,TYSON GAY or MAURICE GREEN AND YOU WILL BE AMASED BY THEIR'S NICE MUSCLES!!

hello GEAR!!in some post from the past you have said that for a track & field 2-3 ui of gh it is all that he needs!!
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 01-19-2010 at 05:54 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

-Gear
    Unless you are using EPO with.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Unless you are using EPO with.
    are you kidding? of course EPO must be there too, EPO it is a must have for every athlete!! they are all using it

J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member
    how many IUs per day for someone who turned 20 5 months ago and yes I have been lifting for 5 years now and juiced many times lol

have anywhone in this forum ideea of what's the best raport between height/weight for a sprinter?..because i have seen that a lot of sprinter have very nice muscle mass!!
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 01-23-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Thread Information