Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

Best way to run peg MGF + IGF

Hi bros.

There have been so many therories about that kombo, some people say that best way is hit MGF pwo and one hour later hit IGF.
    Some says that hit MGF on restdays 2 or 3 days/week and IGF pwo.

Whats your opinions guys?

I also run hgh 8iu/ed 5on 2off.

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    You will never know the answer to that questions. They are about equal number of people who will swear on their lives that one is better over the other and the funny thing is both have science to claim it. And this trend is across many boards.

Try it your self and see which one protocol you like best. Thats what I will do my first is going to be MGF 12 hr before the WO and IGF PWO for 4 weeks and then wait for 2-3 weeks and run the MGF PWO followed by IGF aprox 1 - hr later.

Hope that helps

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx
    You will never know the answer to that questions. They are about equal number of people who will swear on their lives that one is better over the other and the funny thing is both have science to claim it. And this trend is across many boards.

Try it your self and see which one protocol you like best. Thats what I will do my first is going to be MGF 12 hr before the WO and IGF PWO for 4 weeks and then wait for 2-3 weeks and run the MGF PWO followed by IGF aprox 1 - hr later.

Hope that helps
    Thanks for ansfer bro.
    That sounds good what you are planning to do, I try same way

Thread Information