how long can mixed hgh last out of fridge

i cant store it at my house so my gym partner is gonna put it in a cooler with ice and meet me at my gym and im gonna inject before i lift he is gonna only bring 1 serynge at a time enough for that day will it work

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    really??? i'd suggest the results you get will be very minimal since you should be injecting 2x per day...

so, best suggestion is wait to use the product until you are able to run it for 6 months and in correct dose frequency..

don't mean to sound severe.. sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

i lift twice a day

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    cant see why it wouldnt work.

sphincter is offline Member
    isn't lifting 2x everyday overtraining?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    really??? i'd suggest the results you get will be very minimal since you should be injecting 2x per day...
    IMO, it's most effective and saftest if you inject only once per day. You see, the more times you inject HGH, the more of a chance there is of interupting your natural HGH. So, if you take your HGH once per day and you take it in the AM (upon waking up) when your body is less than likely to produce its own spurt of HGH, you can be sure that the HGH you inject in the AM will not inturput your natural release and you can also be sure the natural pulses which are releasesd throughout that day won't be disturbed either because you won't be having anymore HGH injections. Injecting once per day (in the AM) would get you your moneys worth, no question about that.

For the ones who inject twice, three or even for times per day, since your body releases about 8 - 9 natural HGH pulses in the day, one of your HGH injections is more than likely to interupt one of your natural pulses. This is what we don't want, and this is why there are certain times when HGH should be taken (eg: in the AM when body won't produce its own HGH). But even then, it would still be hard to say if your natural GH will be interupted because we don't know when your body will release its own HGH. I guess this is an issue for users who take higher doses and have to have more than one shot per day, but for the ones who can get away with taking only one shot per day, I say have a shot in the AM and you will be getting more of your moneys worth than the ones who inject more than once per day.

Just thought I'd add that.

Hope you are well.

-Gear

Thread Information