TallMan is offline Associate Member

IGF1 agains overtraining

Lately I've been having symptoms of overtraining and took a break from working out. But two weeks of resting didn't help much so I'm wondering if IGF1 could help in my case. Any thought ?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd work on the diet then. If two weeks didn't make you feel better then there is something else causing the feeling of overtraining. You may even want to go to a doc and get sutff checked out.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post
    I'd work on the diet then. If two weeks didn't make you feel better then there is something else causing the feeling of overtraining. You may even want to go to a doc and get sutff checked out.
    The two weeks of rest took away the problem of insomnia and made me a little more active during the day, but when I went back training yesterday I felt a little down and nervous afterworth. I think my diet isnt the problem cause I eat about 4000 kcal with about 350grams of protein a day.
    Maybe it's a good thing to let me check by a doc, but what bloodwork do I have to check ?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't believe IGF is the answer. I am not excatly sure how you feel, but 2 weeks off should have fixed things up. As mentioned above, you should probably go and see a doc. The problem you're experiencing could be due to a number of things.

-Gear

Thread Information