Thread: IGF-1 questions

Juust Jaakked is offline New Member

IGF-1 questions

ok a source I have that I trust fairly well has told me that he has a bunch of IGF-1 in stock, but he says that IGF-1 runs for only 4-8 weeks on... it was my undertsanding that it runs for a lot longer than that... am I wrong or is he? because I want to stack AIS with IGF-1 sometime in the new year but I want to get my facts straight...

Quote Originally Posted by Juust Jaakked View Post
    ok a source I have that I trust fairly well has told me that he has a bunch of IGF-1 in stock, but he says that IGF-1 runs for only 4-8 weeks on... it was my undertsanding that it runs for a lot longer than that... am I wrong or is he? because I want to stack AIS with IGF-1 sometime in the new year but I want to get my facts straight...
    most people run 4 weeks.Guys in forum have claimed it to be effective for 36-38 days Maybe longer.The standard is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off dosage 40-80mcg pwo or am pinning.Most brigde or use it as a kick start to a cycle

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    most people run 4 weeks.Guys in forum have claimed it to be effective for 36-38 days Maybe longer.The standard is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off dosage 40-80mcg pwo or am pinning.Most brigde or use it as a kick start to a cycle
    right on the mark....I however do only three weeks. You do not want to desensitize yourself to IGF. After week 4 it is pretty much useless IMO

Thread Information