Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: A-r Igf???

  1. #1
    lewis_earnest is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    30

    A-r Igf???

    Ok got this in the mail today and tried to do research on it but I got 2 vials of powder and 1 10 ml container of Sodium Cloride and a mixing tube. Do I need anything else to use IGF right? And how do I mix this properly? Any help would be great?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sparta!Athlete town USA
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis_earnest View Post
    Ok got this in the mail today and tried to do research on it but I got 2 vials of powder and 1 10 ml container of Sodium Cloride and a mixing tube. Do I need anything else to use IGF right? And how do I mix this properly? Any help would be great?
    Thanks
    read the "reconstitution" thread it should explain

  3. #3
    plzr8's Avatar
    plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    im assuming you have two 1mg vials of IGF?

    i'de recommend picking up a vial of AA(acetic acid) to reconstitue the igf as opposed to the NaCL(sodium chloride)....better to preserve the integrity of the peptide longer

  4. #4
    Anavar Man's Avatar
    Anavar Man is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    512
    Agreed, that or BA. Do not reconstitute with BW, it will weaken the IGF structure.

  5. #5
    goin on 4T's Avatar
    goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    177
    Didn't we just go threw this whole thing a few threads ago?
    Don't people do searches?

  6. #6
    majorpecs's Avatar
    majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,313
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by goin on 4T View Post
    Didn't we just go threw this whole thing a few threads ago?
    Don't people do searches?
    lol, I was just thinking that. Especially since I asked the exact same question this week and got it thouroughly answered.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sparta!Athlete town USA
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post
    lol, I was just thinking that. Especially since I asked the exact same question this week and got it thouroughly answered.
    then I posted the name of that thread on this thread!!!!!!
    "Elementary Watson Elementary"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •