Nickster#1 is offline Banned

HGH sides.....???

Well, I have been doing 4iu a day, 6/1, and at around the third week, my weight started to drop, dramatically. Clean diet, cardio 4 days a week, light weight training 4 to 5 days a week. My goals are to just have good health, low BF%, stamina, just overall general good healthy feeling. Im 44 YO, and now after 2 months on gh, I have lost 22 Lbs, feel fantastic, sleep good. But for the last 2 weeks, I havent been able to workout or really eat right because of my job, and still feel great, no weight gain or loss.
    With that being said, my only side effects have been just a slight numbness in my hands, a little joint pain in my knees and hips, and in the beggining, really bizzare dreams in the morning, like when ya wake up at 4am, and then go back to sleep, the dreams came, very bizzare. But not durring normal sleep time. The dreams have stopped. I am back on track with workouts now that I am home regularily.
    So I am wondering if these sound like normal side effects. Any comments would be appriciated. No other compounds being used by the way.
    Thanks

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if they are normal or not, but I'll take some bizzare dreams to have those kind of results. Good luck, I'm on my first week at 3iu/day.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post
    I'm not sure if they are normal or not, but I'll take some bizzare dreams to have those kind of results. Good luck, I'm on my first week at 3iu/day.
    Thanks for the feedback major. Anyone else??????????bumpity bump????????

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nick,

I have come across many reports where people experience all kinds of dreams at differenet times throughout the morning/night. It's hard to believe such effect can come from HGH, but it certainly sounds like HGH may have something to do with it.

Your cycle is going well and that's what matters the most. I wouldn't worry about the dreams, a few nightmares won't kill you

-Gear

Thread Information