Gear is Insulin my new friend?

Gear Im finishing my IGF tommorow and after reading up on insulin I thinks it my next best opition to stack with my cjc1295.Athonys recommed dose was to start at 1iu and work up 1iu per 10kg of bw with your post workout.What do you think I should start with post workout only seeing my goals are only performance?
    Also do you think stacking anavar or some other low side aas would help me?I have stacked deca ,sus,cyp,prop, and clen in the past, but with all the same problems water,weight and the strength/power almost never stays around.Which is why now I'm on a more permanent quest with low sides and the ability to be drug tested or clean up quickly since Im nearing the upper ranks.
    Basically do youthink I should stick with IGF,cjc & insulin or would adding something else give more of a strenth/power burst that will last.Without the bullS***also what do you think of MGF?
    I know this is a rambler and Im open to any suggestions from you.
    thanks Jonny

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jonny,

I would not recomend following Anthony's insulin protocol. I believe it's wrong and more-so dangerous. I am surprised somebody such as Anthony who's knowledge in this field is above everyone elses would suggest such a protocol. Anyway, that protocol is old and out dated.

You see, user's weight does not effect the effectiveness of the insulin, therefore you don't need to take "x"IU per "x"kg. You can be a 150kg and still use 7IU successfully (you don't need 15IU like Anthony suggests). It all comes down to how your body responds, and your body's resonse has nothing to do with your weight. You have to remember that some user's are super sensetive to insulin. I know guys who are 100kg+ and canot use anymore than 8IU due to severe side effects, so once again the 1IU per 10kg of bodyweight is quite a dangerous protocol to follow especially if you are a beginner.

Insulin is anybody's friend who is after faster recovery. Insulin is also beneficial for muscle and strength gains but the process is slow.

The issue with AAS is that the strength/weight seems to decrease once you finish your cycle. Everybody is different and some seem to be able to keep a lot of their gains once they've come off a cycle, but there are defenitely users out there who lose just about everything they gained once discontinuing AAS.

Choosing what AAS you want to use depends on what you want to achieve. If you are after strength/power gains I would defenitely take the AAS path and use insulin for fast recovery. However, keep in mind that some of those strength/power gains may disappear once you come off your cycle. If you react well to AAS and keep a lot of your gains when you come off then I say AAS is defenitly your best option.

I never found IGF beneficial for strength gains so I wouldn't expect too much from IGF in that regard. IGF certainly has the potential for strength gains but as I said above the process is slow. AAS will deliver gains faster. MGF I have never used so I canot comment on its effectiveness.

What I said about Anthony's insulin protocol is nothing towards Anthony, so I hope I didn't sound like I was bashing him. I just believe there is a better way of using insulin. I have read some of Anthony's work, very knowledgeable member, no question about it.

Best of luck.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Jonny,

I would not recomend following Anthony's insulin protocol. I believe it's wrong and more-so dangerous. I am surprised somebody such as Anthony who's knowledge in this field is above everyone elses would suggest such a protocol. Anyway, that protocol is old and out dated.

You see, user's weight does not effect the effectiveness of the insulin, therefore you don't need to take "x"IU per "x"kg. You can be a 150kg and still use 7IU successfully (you don't need 15IU like Anthony suggests). It all comes down to how your body responds, and your body's resonse has nothing to do with your weight. You have to remember that some user's are super sensetive to insulin. I know guys who are 100kg+ and canot use anymore than 8IU due to severe side effects, so once again the 1IU per 10kg of bodyweight is quite a dangerous protocol to follow especially if you are a beginner.

Insulin is anybody's friend who is after faster recovery. Insulin is also beneficial for muscle and strength gains but the process is slow.

The issue with AAS is that the strength/weight seems to decrease once you finish your cycle. Everybody is different and some seem to be able to keep a lot of their gains once they've come off a cycle, but there are defenitely users out there who lose just about everything they gained once discontinuing AAS.

Choosing what AAS you want to use depends on what you want to achieve. If you are after strength/power gains I would defenitely take the AAS path and use insulin for fast recovery. However, keep in mind that some of those strength/power gains may disappear once you come off your cycle. If you react well to AAS and keep a lot of your gains when you come off then I say AAS is defenitly your best option.

I never found IGF beneficial for strength gains so I wouldn't expect too much from IGF in that regard. IGF certainly has the potential for strength gains but as I said above the process is slow. AAS will deliver gains faster. MGF I have never used so I canot comment on its effectiveness.

What I said about Anthony's insulin protocol is nothing towards Anthony, so I hope I didn't sound like I was bashing him. I just believe there is a better way of using insulin. I have read some of Anthony's work, very knowledgeable member, no question about it.

Best of luck.

-Gear
    My beginner dose of humulin-r should be?I weigh 180 lbs or about 80 kgs and will be using with post workout shake/meal.I know I have to monitor sides from here foward, but I need a recommended starting dose.

As far as IGF and CJC-1295 with ASS goes.I think Im done with IGF for now.I was using it to hopefully get some more fast twitch cells and kick start my cjc1295.I should be producing my own excess IGF by now(according to studies)The ASS could help me mature those cells into powerful muscle fiber.So I know I will retain some strength, but whole HTPA shut down is hard on me.It really takes away from my training to come off. So I was looking for the perfect drug or the suggestion of a substance that Im just overlooking.If its worth it I can take longer estered products but nothing longer than 3 month of detectablity.
    Thanks Again Jonny

Twanny is offline Junior Member
    1u per 10kg is rubbish. I would not consider injecting 10u of novarapid (fast acting) after a workout and i am diabetic, hence im building off a baseline of virtually nothing. People with a normal blood level baseline of insulin present, then injecting 10u would definately risk a hypoglycemic episode!

Twanny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    My beginner dose of humulin-r should be?I weigh 180 lbs or about 80 kgs and will be using with post workout shake/meal.I know I have to monitor sides from here foward, but I need a recommended starting dose.

As far as IGF and CJC-1295 with ASS goes.I think Im done with IGF for now.I was using it to hopefully get some more fast twitch cells and kick start my cjc1295.I should be producing my own excess IGF by now(according to studies)The ASS could help me mature those cells into powerful muscle fiber.So I know I will retain some strength, but whole HTPA shut down is hard on me.It really takes away from my training to come off. So I was looking for the perfect drug or the suggestion of a substance that Im just overlooking.If its worth it I can take longer estered products but nothing longer than 3 month of detectablity.
    Thanks Again Jonny

If you want to inject after a workout i recommend u drink something which will highten ur blood suger level rapidly. A protein shake might be a bit too slow. Need some glucose or dextrose. eg packet of lollies

As far as dosage goes maybe 5u. Check with Gear first tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post

Thanks Again Jonny
    You should be using a faster acting insulin such as humalog. Humalin-R is in your system for way too long, makes it too hard to use. As recomended above, a BG monitor would be a good idea, this way you will know where you're BG levels are at which will give you an idea how far away from hypo you are. A BG monitor is a very usefull and inexpensive tool.

As for doses, start on about 4 - 5IU PWO, and increase the dose by 1IU every workout till you get to 10IU. Once on 10IU there is no need to take anymore. Only increase the dose if you felt fine on your previous dose.

Take 10g of simple carbs (dextrose or maltodextrin) p/1IU of insulin. If you are taking 5IU, you will need to have 50g of carbs. Take these carbs (dex or malto) immidietly post injection and your post injection happens immdietly PWO.

About 15min later have about 70g of protein and for additional benefits you could have 5 - 10g of glutamine and creatine. Adding some minor supplments at this stage would be wise as the insulin will force push these supps into cells.

1.25hrs later have a proper meal consisting of 50g carbs/protein. Eat lean, so foods such as grilled chicken breast and baked potatoes which contain minimum amounts of fat would be a good choice.

1 hour later have another meal same as above, it doesn't necessaraly have to be the same food. Like I said as long as the carbs/protein contain minimum amounts of fat.

By the time you have your next meal insulin will no longer be active and therefore you may east as you usually do.

Don't fall asleep and consume fats while insulin is active. Small amounts of fat is fine, but not too much, and carry glucose on you at all times while insulin is active incase you start to feel hypo.

Good luck.

-Gear

[QUOTE=Gear;3712635]You should be using a faster acting insulin such as humalog. Humalin-R is in your system for way too long, makes it too hard to use.

I only have acess to Humalin-r could you instruct me on that or should I avoid slin till I have acess to the humalog.I will be using a BG monitor

Don't use R, wait till you can get a faster acting insulin .

-Gear

alright I think the pharamcy clerk at my local store might sell me anything just out of ignorance.Thanks for your help.Maybe you should post a new insulin protcall over Athony's recommendation.Between the 10iu per 10kg and the humalin-r I would have been fishin-out on the floor with my toddler son runnin a muck in the house by his self!
    Also found some interersting compounds in the sprint athletes forum;proviron ,furazabol,modanfinil, and injectable ATP any comments

With those compounds, once again it depends on what you want to achieve. If you would like to further discuss that topic, please discuss it in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    With those compounds, once again it depends on what you want to achieve. If you would like to further discuss that topic, please discuss it in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.

-Gear
    I think this is the appropriate forum
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...75#post3714275

bump

Thread Information