vlodge is offline New Member

Unlabeled blue top HGH, ND red and blue checkered seal

Hi. Does anyone recognize this unlabeled blue top HGH? It comes 10 vials to a white box, the box is sealed with a paper seal with the letters ND on a red and blue checkered background. There is no bar code, label on vial, or any package insert. The white powder looks fluffier and seems to contain more than what I usually get from China.

I am concerned as to whether this is safe or not so please reply if yu have seen/used this before. Thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are a few blue tops out there which usually come unlabeled. Most are good, but there are some bunks too. It would be hard to give you an accurate answer without pics.

-Gear

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    based on your description.....that is generic blues from a supplier who has recently retired.

it is top quaility blues IMO...good stuff

WHITETIGER0424 is offline New Member
    I have the same stuff you are talking about, White box with the letters ND in a red and blue oval. I have used almost the entire box using two IU's a day and is seeming to be just fine.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    I have to say that I have been using the blue labeled boxes for 6 months and did not getany near the same benefit that I had from ansomone. Back on the ansomone now and v pleased

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I was very happy with the blue tops but I've also never used Ansomone. I'm sure in the UK you can just walk down to the corner store and pick some up but here in the states your lucky to find any GH at all.

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    hey bud i think im taking the same thing as you. it's blue top in a white box with 10 ius in each vial. mine is ********** and im on week six and already lost like 2.5 percent body fat on it. My recommendation for great gains in test and slin. started the slin last week and put on like 5 pounds

bbh2020 is offline New Member
    so its 10iu's in each vial?

100 iu's total in one box?

what color are the tops on yours? dark blue or light blue?

celticd is offline Associate Member
    the guy who sells the blues with the ND sticker is solid and has good growth, u have some off the better generic growth

peptide is offline Junior Member

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlodge View Post
    Hi. Does anyone recognize this unlabeled blue top HGH? It comes 10 vials to a white box, the box is sealed with a paper seal with the letters ND on a red and blue checkered background. There is no bar code, label on vial, or any package insert. The white powder looks fluffier and seems to contain more than what I usually get from China.

I am concerned as to whether this is safe or not so please reply if yu have seen/used this before. Thanks.
    Yes Those are 100 i.u kits from the man....They are a great product...blue and red!!!!!!

Thread Information