pontyboy is offline Junior Member

hgh - how frequent

I'm looking to run hgh for at least 3-4 months at 4iu 5days on 2 off, so a total of 20 iu per week. I've read somewhere that people inject only twice weekly, So I do 10 iu twice. would this make a difference to the results/ sides I'd much rather inject twice rather than 5 times a week.

what do you all think?

you have alot more reading to do. first you really need to run hgh at least 6 months. second you should work your way up, starting with 2-3iu ed. then when you get up to 4 i would do 2 injections ed at 2iu each. we really need to know your goals before we can help you any more. but dont try 10iu starting of, the side may kick your ass. ive never heard of anyone only using hgh twice a week but im not an expert.good luck

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are after fat loss then 3 - 4 months will deliver some results, but I suggest you run it for longer. If you are after mucle gains you will need to run HGH for a lot longer than 3 or 4 months.

As said above, you should start on a lower dose and work your way up and I would inject at least EOD, 2 times per week wouldn't do much in most cases.

-Gear

pontyboy is offline Junior Member
    Cheers gear, eod would be fine just didnt want to do 5 on 2 off. AS for goals I was looking to keep muscle size maybe put a couple of pound on, and get a bit leaner, body fat is about 9% at moment.
    I'm trying hgh because I cant take aas because I'm tested

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    gh will do a lot, if you use it for a long time and bump the iu to over for muscle mass. it takes patience and some money saved up. as for me, i think you shouldnt interrupt your gh natural production too much, so if your not over 30, inject as soon as you wake up. take care good luck

Thread Information