buffgator is offline king of mass

using hgh for muscle mass gains

What doses and duration have you guys used when your #1 goal in mind is not to cut fat, but to add significant muscle mass?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Then I would suggest forgetting about HGH.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you have a condition, I am curious why you would avoid losing fat? Fat loss is one of the first "unavoidable" benefits you will experience with HGH.

-Gear

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    For muscle gain, 10-12 eod has worked well for me. Got some mild gains even at 5iu ed but thats the minimum dose for muscle grow imo...

The most signifigant benefit hgh has on muscle grow might be hyperplasmia, so it can take a long time to se proper gains, as those new muscle cells needs time to develope/mature.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    im not trying to avoid fat loss, but I primarly would like to get bigger.

As said, when using HGH you will lose fat and gain muscle.

If you're a younger user, usually a minimum of 5IU is required for muscle gains. Any less than that will deliver fat loss benefits but that's about it. If you're a bit older you can get away with using not as much HGH but higher doses are always required if you want major muscle gains.

-Gear

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it at 5iu's for 3 months then upped it to 10iu's ED along with IGF and slin for another 3 months. Then I upped it to 20iu's a day 3 days a week. I did not see any enormous gains in mass and trust me when I say my diet and training are spot on. The sides though were getting pretty bad so I'm back to 5iu's a day. For me GH has been great for fat loss and vascularity but that was about it. For size your money is better spent on a good AAS cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    For size your money is better spent on a good AAS cycle.
    Very true.

-Gear

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    thats why u should run GH AND aas together when you can...reap the benefits of both.

I was taking 1000mg of test EW, 600mg of deca EW and 75mg of tren ED. I was expecting GH to take me to a new level but my gains were still mainly fat loss. Don't get me wrong I love it but if I had a choice for mass it would be AAS. I'm still running 5iu's a day and just started another test, tren and deca cycle.

hulk007 is offline Banned
    what a coinsidence,i started another cylcle 10 weeks ago,ive been on1200mg of cyp ew.600mg deca ,hgh at 6iu day,slin 10 iu on workout days only( 10 iu 2x day).now on my 11 week i am going for 8 iu hgh a day, 10 iu slin remains the same,on workout days only,cyp is 1500mg week,deca 600 week and adding tren now at 100 mg.a day.i feel confident that this change is going to improve my physique and strengh.i am 50 years of age, i weight 211 lbs,body fat is about 10 %,5 foot 6 inches and my arms are 18 and a half inch solid,ive been training now since 16 years old,and when i started at that age my body weight was 95 l.b.s.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Ah, well perhaps he meant don't bother using hgh for fat loss then.

Doing some cardio, and eating a solid diet also makes fat loss "unavoidable". And its MHO that if you don't have the disipline to
    manage your body fat without help, you need to think about growing a pair

Gear, I really have some issues with your recommendations for fat loss sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Unless you have a condition, I am curious why you would avoid losing fat? Fat loss is one of the first "unavoidable" benefits you will experience with HGH.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator View Post
    Gear, I really have some issues with your recommendations for fat loss sometimes.
    Sure, what's the problem? I'll be more than glad to help you out as much as I can.

-Gear

I don't see any issues with GEAR's advice. I've also never heard him say that GH was a good substitute for good diet and training. People here are always looking for shortcuts and they are always going to do what they want regardless of good advice. GEAR is just here to lend a hand. I did cardio on a clean diet for the longest time and was never able to reach the BF percentage that I now have with GH. Not only does it promote fat loss but helps with recovery, aging and retaining muscle.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    its true though i do feel gh provides more fat loss benefits than muscle mass

Thread Information