CJC-1295(GHRH) cycle/ IGF

I"m thinking about doin a cycle of cjc-1295 with IGF , my question is about how long should the GHRH be run for? and what kind of results were seen with it? I know its kinda new and not to much info on it at this time. I was probably looking at running 300-400mcg/week split in two doses.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy View Post
    I"m thinking about doin a cycle of cjc-1295 with IGF , my question is about how long should the GHRH be run for? and what kind of results were seen with it? I know its kinda new and not to much info on it at this time. I was probably looking at running 300-400mcg/week split in two doses.
    You should expect the same results as a large hgh dose and the cycle length should reflect that(at least six months).Our dosage for a healthy person is 4 times your BW in mcgs per week based on the few people I know cycling it.So depending on you BW you might want to up your dose.I started with IGF the first month too.Don't expect miracles the only reason Im doing this peptide is to add more muscle cells that can be used off cycle, but I too will be adding ASS there is just know getting around the results you can achieve;Bodybuilding,athletic performance, and anti-aging.There is just know better combo than hgh/ASS.

Thanx I meant to send you a PM about that but I wasn't on ur buddy list so I couldn't send it, I'm on probo so I"m could be gettin drug tested and thats the closest I can get to gear. Thanx for the advice.

Thread Information