Nasser Kovacs is offline New Member

Insulin for Preparetuion

This is my first post.Im Japanese ,cause this thread is littale mistaken.It's very sorry.But Could you anser my question?
    I have trained over 15years,and competete some BB contest,and experiensed some cycles,incuding Tests,some Anabolics,HGH,T4 and Insulin .
    But I coudn't riped to the bones. Looking very smooth on stage....Maybe I think,it's deponds on my Insulin intake preparetion for contests.
    Then,I have some quesion about taking Insulin for preperation.
    Should I take Insulin or not ,even untill loosing fat.While dieting , if cut all the Insulin intake,I'm afraid of that I will loose mass that made from Insulin.
    For next season ,I planed take drugs,Tests,Anabolics,HGH 10IU(5dayon,2dayoff),T4,and Insulin.
    For dietting(cutting cycle),should I stop taking Insulin? Or is there something effective method to ripped to the bones with taking Insulin.
    Please give some advicies

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know what image you're after. You want the sharp and hard contest look. Insulin has no role in getting shreded. It's quite a dangerous drug to use pre contest since gaining fat on insulin is quite easy.

Insulin can be used while cutting, but you need to know your diet from A to Z. You nutrient consumption amount must be perfect while insulin is active in order not to gain any fat. This can be quite a challenge and is something most people canot do. This being the case, I suggest leaving insulin out when cutting or pre contest. Insulin doesn't play a huge role in muscle mass so you don't need to worry about not gaining size/muscle if you eliminate insulin.

-Gear

Thank you very much,Mr.Gear m(._.)m
     Could you teach me more about your coment below?

>Insulin can be used while cutting, but you need to know your diet from A to Z. You nutrient consumption amount must be perfect while insulin is active in order not to gain any fat. This can be quite a challenge and is something most people canot do.

How to diet with insulin? Is this so hard???
    Last edited by Nasser Kovacs; 11-30-2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: mistaken

If this is your first time with insulin , don't use it while you are cutting/pre contest. Reason behind this is because when you use insulin, it is very easy to store fat and storing fat is the last thing you want if you are trying to lose bodyfat.

Most people who try to lose bodyfat won't consume as much carbs as they usually would. This can become a problem if you are using insulin as your body needs a good amount of carbohydrates to stay out of hypoglycemia, so yes it would be quite difficult to excatly know how much nutrients your body needs when using insulin and cutting at the same time.

-Gear

Use the search function in the top right hand corner by typing in "insulin " or "insulin diet" etc and you will find many threads about insulin use.

-Gear

Thanks again,Mr.Gear.<(_ _)>
    I try to search thread about insulin .
    See you again.
    MATA ONEGAI SIMASU m(._.)m

Not a problem, good luck to you.

-Gear

Thread Information