OatPower7 is offline New Member

HGH: how soon does it improve sleep?

I know it takes a long time to see fat loss/muscle gain w/ HGH use.....but how soon after starting GH, do you notice an improvement in sleep/recovery? I will be taking 4iu per day for 4-6 months.

I will also be taking IGF-1/Test E/Tren .
    Last edited by OatPower7; 01-01-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Recovery is something that's hard to notice and not everyone sleeps well on HGH, especially if you are taking higher doses.

If you are taking AAS with your HGH (which you are), it will be even harder to getter a good night sleep because these compounds will not help you sleep better. Higher doses of test made sweat like a pig during sleep.

If you are after anti-aging/well being benefits, you are better of using lower doses of HGH/test. Once you start taking more than recomended you can actually start to feel the opposite of what you're supposed to be feeling if you took recomended doses.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Recovery is something that's hard to notice and not everyone sleeps well on HGH, especially if you are taking higher doses.

If you are taking AAS with your HGH (which you are), it will be even harder to getter a good night sleep because these compounds will not help you sleep better. Higher doses of test made sweat like a pig during sleep.

If you are after anti-aging/well being benefits, you are better of using lower doses of HGH/test. Once you start taking more than recomended you can actually start to feel the opposite of what you're supposed to be feeling if you took recomended doses.

-Gear
    Thanks for the response man

I know what you mean about sweating on test! I was having night sweats like crazy on 500mg a week of Test E.

I have access to GBL......would that be something I could take to get some sleep during the AAS part of my HGH/AAS cycle?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    im at about 6iu ED rite now along with cyp/dbol & I dont sleep well at all rite now...Im considering lowering it to 4-5iu ED since I slept better when my dose was lower....

__DevilDog__ is offline Junior Member
    i am on 8iu of gh now on my 4month, i actually slept like a baby the first month on gh, i was sleepin a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by __DevilDog__ View Post
    i am on 8iu of gh now on my 4month, i actually slept like a baby the first month on gh, i was sleepin a lot.
    cool deal.....I'll let yall know how I respond to it

Thread Information