anhukem is offline New Member

long term sides of igf 1

i was reading and thinking im still new to all this stuff but i like to learn...

so what´s the possible long term sides of use igf-1 ? can the body stop making it ? what would be possible to happend and what would be the wrost that cloud happend?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anhukem View Post
    i was reading and thinking im still new to all this stuff but i like to learn...

so what´s the possible long term sides of use igf-1 ? can the body stop making it ? what would be possible to happend and what would be the wrost that cloud happend?
    if you take a high amount for a lengthly period it causes your intestines to grow which will cause your stomach to grow(ronnie colman gut)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't worry about experiencing any major or permenant side effects when using IGF, but I would keep a few things in mind. One is what ricker mentioned, but do understand such side effects arrive after many years of IGF use at very high doses. So fortunately the chances of organ growth on IGF are slim.

Another thing to take into consideration is that IGF can spread cancerous cells. This defenitely isn't a good thing and I suggest anyone who is planning on taking IGF to get checked for any cancerous cells.

Apart from that, IGF can play around with your blood glucose a little, you can feel lethargic at times, but these side effects usually disappear once you discontinue the use of IGF.

-Gear

Thread Information