Thread: Add GH?

JSola is offline Associate Member

Add GH?

Looking to do a 12 week of tren and test p, someone just mentioned I should add GH. Is this good advice?

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    If you are planning on running GH then I would suggest running it a couple monthe before during and a few months after your cycle.

why is that? that would be like 20 weeks of gh. is that safe and wouldnt it postpone my pct if i was still running it?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    no you can run GH for a year and a bridge with it

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    so for your first cycle you want to run test prop and tren with gh? jeez man, take it easy. how about running something a little more simple to see how you react to everything first instead of diving into the strongest compound on your first go?

bowser is offline Associate Member
    yeah, you need to do some more research on gh before you just go and add it to your cycle. Make sure you have stuff to do proper pct after as well.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    why is that? that would be like 20 weeks of gh. is that safe and wouldnt it postpone my pct if i was still running it?
    Based on your lack of knowledge on taking GH, you should prolly just try to keep it simple bro. The prop and tren together is already gonna be pretty powerful. Research taking GH some more and maybe include it in a later cycle.

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    I suggest you atleast google GH.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmma
    I suggest you atleast google GH.
    or maybe look in the steroids profile section for useful unformation?

map
    map is offline Junior Member
    HGH is a long term drug with limitation being mostly financial. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i have done some research on HGH and i find that if your going to do it, you would be better off taking IGF LR3.......it seems to have less side effects and just as good. thats just my openion. and i do agree with everyone else on this.... it should be for the "expert" juicer......good luck

i'm suprised the rest of you guys are more worried about the gh. I would have thought more of you would have been concerned with running tren on a first cycle.

but my feelings still remain with the fact i think its overkill for a first cycle

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    ya, what kind of idoit mentions to do GH as a very first cycle ! ahaha

also ontop of that

what is ur age, lifting exp , weight , etc...

I'm 23, 8 yrs lifting (3 really serious) 5'6" 170lbs. This would be my SECOND REAL CYCLE, I also did some bullshit in high school, but that doesn't count. I read up on GH and it sounds intense, and I'm happy with the test p, and tren , but a friend had mentioned adding GH so I brought that advice here. Dang, you guys can get a bit carried away sometimes! Really though, thanks for the advice and I'll stick with the test and tren.

huzurdaddy is offline New Member
    ok, first of all you are young enough that your body is already producing GH on its own, so why bother? Usually reserved for the over-30 crowd (although yes, i realize some younger BBs use big amounts in their stacks), and you don't see any gains for at least 2-3 months, and they are very subtle unless you go crazy and do big doses. It is intended to be run for 6+ months or more, last one i did was about 16 months and did a test/var/primo cycle inbetween. It does help with retaining gains during PCT, burns fat with a shitty diet, and does work. However, it is expensive, you need to run it a few months before you start the cycle, and like i said - a few months later. It is not a steroid . It is intended to be run for long durations to be effective.

Now, there are ways of doing a "blast" cycle with it at high dosages, but once again - usually reserved for older people or those that have reached their genetic potential or "wall" and GH helps you get past this. Since this is your first cycle, i'm personally shocked you're even using test p and tren - but good luck with that. Most would recommend a Test E or C only cycle for your first cycle, and then graduate to Prop and Tren later. But to each your own.

I'm 36 and been lifting for close to 18 years and just started GH a year or 2 ago- so like i said, skip it, save your money and just EAT and TRAIN.

GH is not "intense" in any way, either. No mystery about it, very subtle, and you're getting caught up in hype...

V.D.O.P is offline Junior Member
    Generally it takes several months to begin to see the results of GH

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by huzurdaddy View Post
    skip it, save your money and just EAT and TRAIN.

GH is not "intense" in any way, either. No mystery about it, very subtle, and you're getting caught up in hype...
    I agree

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by JSola
    I'm 23, 8 yrs lifting (3 really serious) 5'6" 170lbs. This would be my SECOND REAL CYCLE, I also did some bullshit in high school, but that doesn't count. I read up on GH and it sounds intense, and I'm happy with the test p, and tren, but a friend had mentioned adding GH so I brought that advice here. Dang, you guys can get a bit carried away sometimes! Really though, thanks for the advice and I'll stick with the test and tren.
    so that would mean this is your first real cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i'm suprised the rest of you guys are more worried about the gh. I would have thought more of you would have been concerned with running tren on a first cycle.

but my feelings still remain with the fact i think its overkill for a first cycle
    I agree maybe the prop, but that tren is going to blow your F*cking mind and body.Many people cant handle it.

Second real cycle. amorphic. I did a short cycle of only winny with good pct which went ok, but after signing onto AR I realized there was a lot more to cycling than I thought. Tell me why it's gonna blow my mind Jonny, I've heard you can become an insomniac, and feel sick. Anything beyond that? I'm also limited on the gear I can get a hold of so I'm not able to get some other preffered materials.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    HGH should not even be on your plate right now , and you are not gonna see the benifits that you think you are . For a real gh cycle it needs to be at least 6 months long and that allone without aas is gona cost you thousands . Are you really ready to blow that much coin on hg ? For the money a good aas cycle would be more benificial to any one .

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    you have enough natty GH in your system at your age...no need for it at all IMO...wait til your in your 30s... eat big & lift & read up on aas til you figure out whats the best & safest route for you to take......

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    Did you say TestProp and Tren for you second cycle? How much experience do you have EOD with injections? TestProp and Tren aren't a good idea for your second cycle. Get ready for a world of pain followed by an early PCT.
    Last edited by MRRoboto; 12-07-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Thread Information