mr747 is offline Junior Member

jintropin

hi guys im gonna start jintropin soon
    im going to use 2ius a day 5 days a week for 30weeks
    will i see results??
    i will also cycle the HGH with etheante
    sorry my spelling is crap

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you're a bit older or after anti-aging effects, 2IU in most cases won't do much. It may deliver some fat loss but not much more than that.

Give us your stats and we will be able to give you more of an accurate answer. Age, goal and cycle experience please.

-Gear

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    gear is right bro, 2iu wont do a big difference, if ur looking for fatburning, bump it tup to 4iu a day. good luck

28 i was 97kgs and big but now ive dropped down to 78 as i just had a major operation on my leg and ive put on a bit of fat on just eating crap but totally lost all muscle mass
    i know muscle has memory and it wont take me long to getting back to normal or at least 85 to 86 kgs
    i want to be 90kgs and a little lean

i have 200ml of ethenate 75mg and 3 boxes of jintropin i also have 100ml of stana and 500 dinabol tabs

maybe i can get one or 2 more boxs of jintropin not sure

Can you help me a bit gear or guys

Your help will be much appeciated

At that age you might experience some minor fat loss using 2IU, but don't expect too much. I would probably train naturally for a while before using anything, sounds like you're just getting back into it, no need for gear just yet IMO.

The dbol and ena will defenitely pack on the size but you will need more HGH.

-Gear

how much HGH?? how would you cycle it how many IU in total and how many IU per day??

Sorry for all the questions im new to HGH

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr747 View Post
    how much HGH?? how would you cycle it how many IU in total and how many IU per day??

Sorry for all the questions im new to HGH
    I was going to pm you, but you dont take PMs.
    2iu a day will only help with fat loss, and very minimal at that. I am doing 4 iu a day, 5/2, and fat loss is fabulous, I feel great everyday, even on those morning that I should be hungover from drinking the night before I feel great. I do cardio 4 to 5 times a week, light weight training 4 to 5 times a week, eatclean, and I eat alot, and staying at my optimal weight. I lost 22lb in the first month of 4iu a day. use the search button. Its is a great tool to find answers to probably every question you have.
    peace
    Last edited by Nickster#1; 12-11-2007 at 10:37 AM.

scrillaman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    I was going to pm you, but you dont take PMs.
    2iu a day will only help with fat loss, and very minimal at that. I am doing 4 iu a day, 5/2, and fat loss is fabulous, I feel great everyday, even on those morning that I should be hungover from drinking the night before I feel great. I do cardio 4 to 5 times a week, light weight training 4 to 5 times a week, eatclean, and I eat alot, and staying at my optimal weight. I lost 22lb in the first month of 4iu a day. use the search button. Its is a great tool to find answers to probably every question you have.
    peace
    did u lose any muscle and
    how old are you?

PM away all fixed

how much did you weigh?? and how much do you weigh now?? are you putting on muscle mass with 4 iu

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Bump

easyuser is offline New Member
    Gear,
    I'm 40 yrs old, 6'2'', 255. Been taking 2ius for 'bout 3 yrs now. I train heavy but not super hard anymore. Wondering if i should increase ius to 3 or 4 as I get older. Have 'bout 350 ius of Thanktropin left before I need to get more. You think I should double up or just hang where I'm at. Not really interested in AAS.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by easyuser View Post
    Gear,
    I'm 40 yrs old, 6'2'', 255. Been taking 2ius for 'bout 3 yrs now. I train heavy but not super hard anymore. Wondering if i should increase ius to 3 or 4 as I get older. Have 'bout 350 ius of Thanktropin left before I need to get more. You think I should double up or just hang where I'm at. Not really interested in AAS.
    Thanks
    If you are happy with your current results then I don't think you need to increase the dose, but if your gains are starting to slow down then perhaps increasing the dose may be an idea.

Good luck.

-Gear

Been pretty happy with results now but, like everyone, would like a little more(greedy pig). Not sure if increasing would do all that much more. From threads I've been reading, alot of guys getting same results from 2 ius as 4 ius. Seems that "real" results start somewhere around the 5-6 area. What u think boss.

Been pretty happy with results now but, like everyone, would like a little more(greedy pig). Not sure if increasing would do all that much more. From threads I've been reading, alot of guys getting same results from 2 ius as 4 ius.
    I also get a bit greedy sometimes, but I think most of us are like that.

Increasing the dose will defenitely change things, especially if at your age you're moving from 2IU to 4IU. To by pass severe side effects, I would still ramp up slowly instead of going from 2IU to 4IU.

Seems that "real" results start somewhere around the 5-6 area. What u think boss.
    In most cases yes.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I also get a bit greedy sometimes, but I think most of us are like that.

Increasing the dose will defenitely change things, especially if at your age you're moving from 2IU to 4IU. To by pass severe side effects, I would still ramp up slowly instead of going from 2IU to 4IU.

In most cases yes.

-Gear
    OK. Maybe bump up to 3/day for couple months, then 4? Or u think even more gradual than that?
    If I'm ramping too quickly, what are the first side effects I should see? Never really got any side effects from the Thanktropin or Jins but did notice some unpleasantries from the Fitropin. Thanks

I would usually increase the dose by 1IU at a time and stay on one dose for no less than 1.5 - 2 weeks. Some increase the dose weekly which is fine also. Just slowly up the dose and keep on upping if necessary.

Increasing the dose by too much too fast still deliveres the same side effects except they are more severe.

-Gear

I think you're right. If I want more I need to maximize my 2ius now, ie diet and training. Then see where that plateaus in 6 months. Then maybe bump to 3ius.
    Thanks Gear

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    thats one of the most intelligent conclusions that I have read in a while. good luck easyuser.

ICEPICK is offline New Member
    Hay mr747,
    What are your previous cycle experince? i am thinking of doing a similar GH cycle.

Thread Information