soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

HGH Question for Gear

Hey Gear,

Currently finishing up a bulker running slin through PCT going to take 4 weeks off from everything... but I was contemplating running HGH for the first time just wondering as to your observations of HGH use @ 3 IU's in other words I'm planning on something like this at the peak of the cycle:

1IU GH 8 AM with 3 IU's slin

2IU's GH PWO with 5IU's slin (on non workout days HGH will be taken in afternoon)

Just an idea I was thinking about.... as far as goals... really just injury prevention/recovery/fatloss was contemplating running this for 6-7months basically start up now and end it about the time I finish PCT on my next cycle...

So do you think it would even be worth it?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have more of a chance interupting your natural production PWO than in the AM. This being the case, I would take 2IU in the AM, and 1IU PWO. Or you could even it up and take 1.5IU AM/PWO.

The insulin in the AM and PWO is fine. At 3IU ran at 6 - 7 months you could experience some nice fat loss gains. And as for recovery, HGH will certainly assist in that.

-Gear

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    You have more of a chance interupting your natural production PWO than in the AM. This being the case, I would take 2IU in the AM, and 1IU PWO. Or you could even it up and take 1.5IU AM/PWO.

The insulin in the AM and PWO is fine. At 3IU ran at 6 - 7 months you could experience some nice fat loss gains. And as for recovery, HGH will certainly assist in that.

-Gear
    Thanks for the info man... I know that most people say GH is worthless unless its megadosed thats why I'm currently on the fence about it... have you run anything similar?

I actually have some decent experience with insulin just obviously not combining the two....

Look, HGH isn't necesaraly worthless if ran at small doses. It all depends on what you want to achieve and your age. Like I said, smaller doses are usually beneficial for fat loss, and if you are after anti aging benefits then smaller doses will get the job done.

If you are after serious muscle gains then I suggest using more HGH. Also, anyone who is after muscle gains and using HGH should defenitely be using AAS with it.

-Gear

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Look, HGH isn't necesaraly worthless if ran at small doses. It all depends on what you want to achieve and your age. Like I said, smaller doses are usually beneficial for fat loss, and if you are after anti aging benefits then smaller doses will get the job done.

If you are after serious muscle gains then I suggest using more HGH. Also, anyone who is after muscle gains and using HGH should defenitely be using AAS with it.

-Gear
    what is a typical dosage protocol for someone looking for fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    what is a typical dosage protocol for someone looking for fat loss.
    I don't think there is a "set dose" for fat loss or muscle gains because everyone reacts differently. I have come across users who use really small amounts of HGH and experience great muscle gains, yet most users need higher amounts of HGH for such gains. Anyway, all I can say is generally people will experience fat loss when using 2 - 4IU p/day. If you are 45+, perhaps 2IU is enough. In most cases users who use anymore than 4IU report muscle gains more than anything else.

-Gear

Blog Entries
    I don't think there is a "set dose" for fat loss or muscle gains because everyone reacts differently. I have come across users who use really small amounts of HGH and experience great muscle gains, yet most users need higher amounts of HGH for such gains. Anyway, all I can say is generally people will experience fat loss when using 2 - 4IU p/day. If you are 45+, perhaps 2IU is enough. In most cases users who use anymore than 4IU report muscle gains more than anything else.

-Gear
    So then with either you would split up dosages to mimic the bodies natural pulse cycles.

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    gear would u say that the younger u are the higher your dosage of hgh should be?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    So then with either you would split up dosages to mimic the bodies natural pulse cycles.
    That's right, just don't disturb your natural production, and knowing if you are disturbing your natural production is quite difficult in most cases.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode12 View Post
    gear would u say that the younger u are the higher your dosage of hgh should be?
    Yes, but like I said above, everyone reacts differently, and because of that first time users should always start on a lower dose because you never know how you will react.

-Gear

Blog Entries
    That's right, just don't disturb your natural production, and knowing if you are disturbing your natural production is quite difficult in most cases.

-Gear
    I see, thanks

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    when dealin with gh, dosage has a lot to do with age

Thread Information