Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    __DevilDog__ is offline Junior Member

GH results-not so great

I have been on Gh for 13 weeks at 8 iu, 5 on 2off protocol. I have been using saizen. I cant see any fat burning results, instead, my stomach is bloated. I am sure i must be doing something wrong, because everyone seems to say they lost a lot of body fat only on 3iu a day. Any suggestions? thanx guyz

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by __DevilDog__ View Post
    I have been on Gh for 13 weeks at 8 iu, 5 on 2off protocol. I have been using saizen. I cant see any fat burning results, instead, my stomach is bloated. I am sure i must be doing something wrong, because everyone seems to say they lost a lot of body fat only on 3iu a day. Any suggestions? thanx guyz
    What is your diet like?

What are your work-outs like?

What are you doing for cardio?

HGH does not burn calories, it ups your metabolism. If you are sitting around eating potato chips watching Oprah on the tube, you will not lose weight, but actually gain weight.

i eat six times a day, high protein moderate carbs, cardio three to four times a week, intense workouts 5 days a week.

i eat six times a day, high protein moderate carbs, cardio three to four times a week, intense workouts 5 days a week.

How many calories? what is the breakdown in protein, carb and fat? How long do you do cardio? How many calories do you burn a session?

Your calorie input, is obviously higher than you are burning or you would be losing weight (and the hgh would be supercharging the loss).

Dial back 500 calories a day for a week and see what happens. If you are still not losing what you want, take off another 250 a day from your fat and carbs.

I assume that your cardio is at least 45 minutes a session over 130 pulse rate. If not, it should be.

Dial back your food and dial up your cardio and let the hgh do it magic.

i am doin cardio 40 minutes, HIT intervals, but i am eating a lot and having protein-carb shakes. My question is i thought with gh i could gain muscle mass while reducing fat.

^^^^^^^^ yes you can even with a restricted diet its possible.Follow the advice given and increase your intensity.You can also use a blood glucose monitor to see if you need to be eating more or less carbs.Search the forum, Gear gives great advice on this.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH causes water retention, no sure if that has been mentioned.

-Gear

how much water retention? how many lbs?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    i gained around 10 lbs of water weight on my first run of GH. But the bloating and weight was long gone by 13 weeks for me. It only lasted for the first 2 or 3 weeks in my case.

i really have no idea, but i hear people sayin they got ripped by the second week, running it at 3 iu a day. so, i was just bothered by my results

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    i really have no idea, but i hear people sayin they got ripped by the second week, running it at 3 iu a day. so, i was just bothered by my results
    Did you start out at 8iu's per day?

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    my first couple weeks i felt like i had some water weight but it has since flushed out.

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Have you noticed and CTS? Pain and numbness in the hands and fingers?
    If not maybe your GH is HCG or just powder nothing.

People like to bullsh*t. The only way to get ripped in two weeks is on crystal meth and diet pepsi, which is hell on your strength.

Trust me bro, you are just not dialed in. Take the carbs out of your shake. Drop 500 calories a week. See what happens. If not enough, drop some more calories.

Everyone is different. You need to figure out what works for YOU.

To do so, you need a disciplined approach. Change one thing at a time and see how it effects you. Don't change everything at once or you won't know what caused the change.

Patience, hard work and perserverence. You will get there.

lol good one znak, i get my gh from a doctor i used to get numbness and joint pain the first two month, but not anymore, and not i started at 3 iu and worked my way up.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    lol good one znak, i get my gh from a doctor i used to get numbness and joint pain the first two month, but not anymore, and not i started at 3 iu and worked my way up.
    Have you noticed a big difference in recovery(as you should at that dose)?

A doctor prescribes you 8ius per day??

yes my recovery is great, but i still worry if i am overtraining sometime.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    3 months was the turning point for me but you are at a higher dose. and saizen is supposedly the best hgh there is available. if your not seeing anything soon something is off.

Not dialed in.

Period.

sorry znak, wat do you mean, "not dialed in"?

sorry znak, wat do you mean, "not dialed in"?
    calories in vs. calories out (burned)
    ratios of protein/carb/fat

If you are burning more than you are taking in, you will lose weight. The hgh is revving the motor, you are just putting too much in compared to what you are using.

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    here's the thing man. you think that the gh is a miracle worker. It is, just not in two days or whatever you think. your gains are going to be dramatic, it just takes a year or so to achieve this. It doesn't sound like you have a show or anything coming up so what's the rush anyway. and if you only want fat loss, drop the gh and just buy some fat burners with some clen

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    GH has so many other benefits besides fat loss that I wouldnt recommend giving it up to anyone. I love the stuff. But ADDING some clen sounds like it may help. Of course, there is no disputing what Znak has said and that is the best course of action. If there are any of you who doubt it, then you should read his HGH log. He made me a believer a while back.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Now correct me if I am wrong but I thought GH at lower doses is good for fat loss and GH at higher doses such as his are better for muscle building?

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Now correct me if I am wrong but I thought GH at lower doses is good for fat loss and GH at higher doses such as his are better for muscle building?
    As a general rule of thumb, yes.

But there are a ton of factors that will determine what will happen when YOU use the compound. Among them are:

• Calorie intake
    • Natural metabolism
    • Natural IGF-1 level
    • Cardio
    • Cardio timing
    • Intensity of workouts
    • Number of works out
    • Timing of food intake
    • Composition of food intake

and so forth.

HGH is a helper, not a magic pill. I agree ENTIRELY with what was posted above... if your only goal is to lose weight, hgh is not the best way to go.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the info Znak.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member

Proper storage

Are you storing it properly? 8iu with the workouts you do in the Core I would imagine that something is not right. Saizon is the real deal and at that dose you would IMO see something by now.

i am storing in in the fridge at the right temperature, the thing is, i thought i was supposed to up my protein a lot because my main goal for gh was to gain musclemass.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah I'm with ZNAK on that one. Those people are full of shit. Like many people, 3 months was when I always start seeing results. 13 weeks ain't long enough bro. Stick with it. Trust me when the magic starts to happen it will be worth the wait.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    HGH does not burn calories, it ups your metabolism.
    Upping your metabolism by definition burns more calories..

???

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    yeah I'm with ZNAK on that one. Those people are full of shit. Like many people, 3 months was when I always start seeing results. 13 weeks ain't long enough bro. Stick with it. Trust me when the magic starts to happen it will be worth the wait.

13 weeks is 3 months Jersey.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE JU-ICE View Post
    13 weeks is 3 months Jersey.
    think he means at 3 months you START to see results, so to stay on longer to make the most of them

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    think he means at 3 months you START to see results, so to stay on longer to make the most of them
    I think his math is off, LOL. You need to stay on for a year for optimum results or so Ive read.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, I just jumped in, but you stated you heard that people got ripped after two weeks. I think that is nuts. I do not think you will start seeing any results for several months. At that many IU's do you feel any discomfort in your knuckles, for example? Are you sure that the product you purchased was properly cooled before you purchased it? Also, this is not like AAS in that you will see major results quickly. It is a slow process and offers minor changes. As I said, if someone said they got ripped in two weeks, it had little or nothing to do with GH, in my mind. Good luck and just dont expect such drastic results quickly from this one.

Yes 13 weeks is 3 Months. That is generally when you START seeing results. Your not going to be shredded in 13 weeks. Not many people will argue this. Sorry I should have clarified that. If it takes you a year then your either really ****ing fat or your GH is fake. I speak from experience not from what I've read. 3 months seems like forever when your spending a fortune on GH I know but it is worth the wait.

thanx for the advice guys, i think my wallet has been hit hard, so patience is hard to come by lol

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    Yes 13 weeks is 3 Months. That is generally when you START seeing results. Your not going to be shredded in 13 weeks. Not many people will argue this. Sorry I should have clarified that. If it takes you a year then your either really ****ing fat or your GH is fake. I speak from experience not from what I've read. 3 months seems like forever when your spending a fortune on GH I know but it is worth the wait.
    Depends what you define as results, but I would agree that three months in your body is beginning to process the hgh to its best advantage.

But once again, hgh is highly individual. It is not like AAS, where you stick in a gram and you WILL get results.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Personally I get results immediately when running my growth PWO with insulin .

Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    Depends what you define as results, but I would agree that three months in your body is beginning to process the hgh to its best advantage.

But once again, hgh is highly individual. It is not like AAS, where you stick in a gram and you WILL get results.
    Well the topic of this thread was supposed to be about fat loss. Now the rate of fat loss from one peron to another could vary greatly depending on BF%. Another thing to think about is when people start running a compound or peptide they tend to start doing alot of things differently all at the same time. They start eating cleaner and training harder. People that are claiming to see results in 2 weeks may just be seeing the results of a cleaner diet and more intense training regimine. I know I get more motivated and psyched up in the gym when I know there is something in my body. Some guys don't even start training til the day they pop that first tab or do their first inject. Other guys are eating McDonalds one day and grilled chicken and rice the next. There are tons of factors that no one thinks about. As far as AAS, I've known people that were non-responders. One guy was getting nothing at all from 500mg of test E while my buddy put on 15 pounds of water from test prop. in 2 weeks. People rave about IGF-1 yet I see nothing from it even run at 100mcg and with insulin .
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 01-06-2008 at 01:01 PM.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    has any of you guy had the hgh perscribed by a doctor ? im looking to go to my doctor and see if he will perscribe it to me,i need to know why i would be asking for it as he will ask me why i want it ?.what benifits can i say i will gain from it,you know what i meen-to argu in my favor
    PLEASE BE AS INFORMATIVE AS YOU CAN,SORRY ABOUT THE THRED HIJACK BRO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information