Thread: hgh course???

STED is offline Associate Member

hgh course???

Im a rugby player and get tested during season so im thinkin of getting into hgh. To be honest ive only ever done AAS. I know the basics on hgh but not sure of dosages or a good course for me. I could do with a good course lasting well, im hoping you guys could tell me that. Im 6ft and weigh 109kg. Can anyone give me some advice. Im well aware its pricey and when i know what ill need for a course i can get the money together and get everyting sorted before i start. Thanks

equipped is offline New Member
    sted,

Read up on the sticky's about hgh and do a search for common cycles. The main thing with hgh is in order to see results you have to be on it for a while and most people don't have that kind of cash flow. If you do, more power to ya. Also I believe that as of now I don't think they can/do test for hgh. So another plus for you.

Also what's your age?

deaconfrost is offline New Member
    Yep, read RedBaron's guide at the top. It's full of great information.

gh is testable in blood right now!but if your not at the profesional/world class athlete level than I would not worry.Speaking as an athlete a 4-6 month cycle can help with recovery, body fat, and a little strength/size, but you will pay for it$$$$.Dosages range with age and goals as well.Anti-aging-fatburning-recovery 1-3 iu strenghth-size 3-6 but this again will depend on how it effects you.Most people start at a low dose and work there way up based on results/sides.Read the stickies as stated...They should help you with an other questions
    Happy New Year
    Jonny

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    Im a rugby player and get tested during season so im thinkin of getting into hgh. To be honest ive only ever done AAS. I know the basics on hgh but not sure of dosages or a good course for me. I could do with a good course lasting well, im hoping you guys could tell me that. Im 6ft and weigh 109kg. Can anyone give me some advice. Im well aware its pricey and when i know what ill need for a course i can get the money together and get everyting sorted before i start. Thanks
    what are your goals? is your main motivation for hgh the drug testing aspect? i think you could do better with short estered AAS. hell you could even take test suspension and it will be cleared in 1-2 days.

just list your goals, so we can see if hgh is appropriate and what dosage you should be looking at if so.

Thread Information