jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

GH Stack with T4/T3 and Clen

I am currently taking GH (2IU 5/2) at about 8 weeks so far and just started adding clen /T3/T4 to the mix. I have done lots of research, have used clen before on its own. I am taking 100 mcg clen, 100 t4 and 25 t3 per day. I am 6' and 200 lbs and eat clean etc.... any thoughts to my amounts and whether or not I should run the clen/T3/T4 7 days a week or 5/2 as with the GH. Any input would be helpful! My main goal at this point is fat loss and recovery. I may double my GH to 4IUs/day in the future. Happy New Year!

I'm not sure, but i'd say do the t4 & t3 every day, because the half life is short, and it takes a while for your thyroid levels to get up to where they need to be...at least that's what my doctor told me...anyone else have an idea?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are taking T4, there is really no need to take T3. The clen /T4 combo is good enough.

-Gear

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    If you are taking T4, there is really no need to take T3. The clen /T4 combo is good enough.

-Gear
    Agreed. I see no need to mix T4 and T3 in general. Use one or the other. T4 would be preferred in an hgh stack, as its all you need.

I will be ramping up to 120 mcg clen and was gonna ramp up to 100 mcg T3 for the cycle. If I stick with T4, would it reason that I would use the 4/1 ratio and ramp from 100 to 4oo mcg of T4?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    I will be ramping up to 120 mcg clen and was gonna ramp up to 100 mcg T3 for the cycle. If I stick with T4, would it reason that I would use the 4/1 ratio and ramp from 100 to 4oo mcg of T4?
    100mcg of T3 is way too much. If using HGH you don't need anymore than 12.5 - 25mcg of T3 daily. As for T4, you don't want to breach the 100mcg mark, 50 - 100mcg is what you're looking at when it comes to T4.

-Gear

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    100mcg of T3 is way too much. If using HGH you don't need anymore than 12.5 - 25mcg of T3 daily. As for T4, you don't want to breach the 100mcg mark, 50 - 100mcg is what you're looking at when it comes to T4.

-Gear
    Great advice Gear, rember that more is not always better and you have to be careful wiht Clen /T4/T3 very powerful and great when used in the right amounts. best luck to you bro

So Gear, if I read you right, you suggest to keep my T4 at 100 mcg, add the clen and ramp up to 120 mcg, and add T3 up to 25 mcg along with this - so it would end up as 120mcg clen/100 mcg T4/25 mcg T3 at the height of the stack, run that for 6 weeks? I agree with less is more, just trying to create the perfect storm... or fiery depths of hell as some describe it!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    So Gear, if I read you right, you suggest to keep my T4 at 100 mcg, add the clen and ramp up to 120 mcg, and add T3 up to 25 mcg along with this - so it would end up as 120mcg clen/100 mcg T4/25 mcg T3 at the height of the stack, run that for 6 weeks? I agree with less is more, just trying to create the perfect storm... or fiery depths of hell as some describe it!
    As I said in my first reply, there is no need for T3, just take T4, 50 - 100mcg daily. When using clenbuterol , start on about 40mcg daily and work your way up if necessary.

-Gear

Thread Information