mrtosa is offline Associate Member

generic hgh from china

does anyone ever use a generic version from china ? and how does it work?
    thanks in advance

llrockyll is offline Member
    been on em for only 3 weeks at only 2iu ed, havent seen anything yet.

CYP400 is offline Member
    you need 4iu min. per day

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    just as anything else, you will get mixed reviews when it come to generic hgh, ranging from great to no results...

plus not all generics are the same...blue tops from one source can be completely differnet from blues from another, but exactly the same as yellow tops from another....

no concrete answer....if you go with generics, get them from a solid source with good rep, and try it out for yourself...

if not, go with name brands such as jins....

best of luck

i heard jin from canada and also from europe(as they dont ship to eu) how can we check wich is good?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    well with jins, there is an anti-counterfeit system that can be checked from GenSci's website...

they are not common in north america anymore, and much harder to come by

alny is offline New Member
    i read a lot of mixed reviews about generic hgh. who knows. but now you cannot order generics straight from china. so you have to use a remailer. me personally i use jin's 4 ius ed 5 & 2. i pay about 35% more for them as compared to before when i use to order striaght from gensci.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    until now nobody knows if it even is anything close to hgh wut they ship as hgh from china to us/eu...

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

lol

its still available there but actually getting it here is an issue and the factories that make it are getting shut down tempory for the 2008 olympics i think we all know who wanted that to happen lol

Ironarms is offline Member
    using the yellow tops right now...been on 4 1 month 5 on 2 off
    started at 2 iu day and now up 3 iu a day...nothing yet to report , not even the feeling in the hands...when does the numb feelings start to happen or what might be a sign if its legit?

Ironarms is offline Member
    started at 2 iu day and now up 3 iu a day...nothing yet to report , not even the feeling in the hands...when does the numb feelings start to happen or what might be a sign if its legit?

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

a few of my friends have tried the generic somatropin blue tops and are likng it and its cheap cost cmpared to name brand

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    so are gensci still shipping to england??

CYP400 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms View Post
    not everyone gets the numbing in the hands , if you dont, consider yourself lucky

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    4iu ED 5on 2off & im seeing good results.... fat loss & people tell me i look totally diff than 3 months ago....

N4cer is offline Member
    Some people are still getting it just fine. And loving it. But it's a name brand blue top from China. Not a generic.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    so are these new green top gensci fake??

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Some people are still getting it just fine. And loving it. But it's a name brand blue top from China. Not a generic.
    Sorry pal, but I have been getting generic hgh from good ol china for a long time, blue top no name brand, and the stuff is fantastic. I do 5 iu a day for around 7 months now with fabulous results. As someone said earlier in this thread, alot of bluetop generics come out of China, some good and some not so good. It all boils down to whether or not you have a decent respectable source with a good rep.

N4cer is offline Member
    I don't know what there is to be sorry about. You're agreeing with me about getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    I don't know what there is to be sorry about. You're agreeing with me about getting it.
    Name brand would have a name on each vial. If there are no labels and they are coming out of china, or anywhere for that matter, and you dont know exactly what or who manufactured the peptides, then what you get is a generic no name HGH. I wasnt flamin ya bro. Just correcting you.

so...the point is that the generic blue top from china work goods and are cheap?...right?the other generic colors are not that good....is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    so...the point is that the generic blue top from china work goods and are cheap?...right?the other generic colors are not that good....is that right?
    As I have said, and many other members on this board. It all boils down to whether or not you trust your source. The majority of generics out of china are in fact blue top, but that dont mean s--t. A supplier/manufacturer can use what ever color top he or she likes. If you use a source without at least trying to get some referances, your taking a chance with your $ and also with the product you recieve. "KNOW YOUR SOURCE".

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    i have been on a generic called getropin and the shit is doin the trick

how do you compare this generic gentropin with the more famous jintropin..in terms of potency and cost...can tell me in percentages

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    Name brand would have a name on each vial. If there are no labels and they are coming out of china, or anywhere for that matter, and you dont know exactly what or who manufactured the peptides, then what you get is a generic no name HGH. I wasnt flamin ya bro. Just correcting you.
    Your correction is wrong by your own definition. Name brand doesn't require a lable, but my boxes are labelled, and each flip top has the company's name. And I DO know EXACTLY where and who manufactured them. It's a name brand. Maybe someone else's isn't, and you can discuss it with them. This isn't a no-name I'm talking about.

Thread Information