Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

2-or-4-times daily injections for GH?

Have been reading through many many threads in this forum lately, as am considering taking the next step towards looking better than YOU personally! haha..... sorry, i have to try!

Anywho, I am not sure on what my next move will be yet (GH, IGF-1, or nothing at all) but if I do use GH, I was planning on tapering up to 8iu's 5 on 2 off for 6 months or so.

Have been told I would be best injecting 2iu's 4 times throughout the day, to optimise IGF production and to get the best out of my GH.

Was wondering if 4iu's twice daily would be ok, and what are the chances of my liver throwing out enough IGF on each administration to make it worthwhile, and not be wasting any GH?

overclockedpc is offline Junior Member
    Not sure on dosing as I am a newbie and just learning about this stuff..but I was reading about how it would be beneficial to inject IGF with the GH, and if you can get it, T3 as well. Again, I'm new to all this, so you should definately research this before doing anything.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally do 4IU's everyday. Ideally I would split this into two shots daily, but simply get sick of it after a while. I just do it once early in the morning. If you are going to do 8IU's per day, I would say 2 shots daily would suffice. If you have the time to always give yourself 4 daily at the same time you could do it, but I am not sure the additional benefits that would be seen by doing it this way compared to two injections daily.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Two daily injections is fine, but if you start taking higher doses you would be better of taking GH more than twice daily. Also, if this is your first time with HGH, I would start on about 3 - 4IU p/day and increase the dose if need be.

There really is no good or bad way to take HGH, as long as you are not interupting your natural production.

-Gear

thanks guys, and yes was planning on upping the dosage from 2 iu's to 4, then 6, then 8. The 4 shots per day thing sounded like a real pain in the ass, especially with my schedule, and 2 would appeal more

Quote Originally Posted by overclockedpc View Post
    Not sure on dosing as I am a newbie and just learning about this stuff..but I was reading about how it would be beneficial to inject IGF with the GH, and if you can get it, T3 as well. Again, I'm new to all this, so you should definately research this before doing anything.
    trust me, i am researching, and thanks for the advice. I am aware that many things can be used along with HGH, such as slin, igf, t3, and t4.

T3 and T4 arent something that interest me at this stage, as their main purpose is for fat loss, same with slin, although it does have other benefits along with HGH.

The IGF however does appeal, and I may be running this for 4-6 weeks alone instead of GH, like i said, havent decided yet. But to run HGH and IGF together will almost double the price

Thread Information