HGH Sides already?

Hi,

I just started up again on my blue tops a few days ago and I am now having serious pain in my upper left TMJ...i have joint pains a lot because of my fu**ed up joints, but I've never had pain up in my left TMJ...are these HGH sides? The pain is like a dull ache and it'll get sharp and go into my ear every few minutes.

anyone else experience pain in the same place when on the hgh?
    Last edited by barondumonde; 01-19-2008 at 11:38 PM.

o and btw, I started on wednesday and thursday taking 5 IUs a day, and took 10 IUs yesterday, and then 5 IUs again today...

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    never had that. 5iu is pretty high to start and why would you mix in 10iu for one day? I started at 3 iu and went to 5 in the first 2 weeks of this run, and sides(stiff hands mostly) were significantly worse than when I went up slower.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I had such extreme TMJ when I started my blue tops I could barely move my jaw it was so stiff. It actually cured my bruxism. The symptoms subsided after a few weeks. You should start at 2iu's and work your way up 1 iu at a time.

I mainly wanted to confirm that my blue tops were the real deal. I'm taking today off, but I'll start again tomorrow, and work my way up from 4 IUs.

I have so many sources for the blue tops...it's just hard to be 100% certain any one of them is real. I did more research on this last one, and the guy I'm in contact with is located right next to a real factory that produces chemicals and pharmaceuticals.

Now that I've had what are probably sides...I guess I can conclude my blues are REAL! I will take 'em till I'm done in about a week. We'll see if I can confirm the same pain patterns.

Also, what causes the pain? Does it have to do with elevated IGF-1 levels? I doubt it has to do with actual HGH levels...I always seem to feel the sides about 6-9 hours after my shot of the hgh...can anyone else confirm this?
    Last edited by barondumonde; 01-20-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I have never felt anything that I could quantify on a shot by shot basis. It usually is a much slower, long term type of thing. I think is is better to base your decisions on a week to week analysis, it simply doesnt work that fast.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    my jaw was bad the first 2 weeks, i mean almost to the point i was ready to end the hgh...people would ask me if i was high on c_ke, and all it took as 2 weeks and everything went back to normal...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Lower the dose if the sides get too bad then slowly ramp up, but I would say HGH is defenitely responsible for what you are experiencing.

-Gear

fastfrank0421 is offline New Member
    try 400iu vit-d it worked for my bro. He started hgh at only 2iu a day and would get the pain in the hands and as soon as he stoped the pain would go away then return as soon as he tryed to restart. then he heard that vit-d would help and it did. no more pain however he was only at 2iu a day. nothing to loose.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah extra multi-vitamins seem to help. I take AnimalPak.

Edit.
    Last edited by barondumonde; 04-13-2008 at 04:14 AM.

Thread Information