Alex1122 is offline New Member

First time on GH Need some Help

I m 20 years old and looking foward to take 4 months of GH at least.... I want to increase lean muscle and the benefits that the GH has to offer.... Im planning on taking for the first 3 weeks 2IU a day 6 ON 1 Off and after the third week increase to 3 a day and at the 2 last months add testasterone 200MG a Week.... Is that i good start ????? Am I gonna get any benefits ??? I need some opinion whos have already done it????

Thankss....

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    you seem a little young for that cycle. That seems perfect for a guy in his 40's.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    at 20 you shouldn't **** with hgh unless you're already at a national level and have a good shot at going pro, if that's the case then 2-3iu's is a waste of time that's a dose used for anti-aging

So you guys are saying that insnt worth?

And what if i take 4 UI a day for 4 months 6 days a week with anabolic ????and of course with a lot of suplements???

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any cycle experience or are you just someone that's jumping on the GH bandwagon because you heard it will make you huge?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1122 View Post
    And what if i take 4 UI a day for 4 months 6 days a week with anabolic ????and of course with a lot of suplements???
    stay away from gh bro, you're to young. you'll get great results with propper nutrition and training..

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    GH is not going to give you what you are looking for. You could spend your money elswhere and have a lot left over and get better results.

Thread Information