bojohns is offline New Member

IGF-1ec (true mechano growth factor)lion

Yea i have just started my cycle of lions igf-1ec product and i have a few questions. I have been using it just like the ifg-1 lr3 and was wondering if this is correct. Also when i got it, i mixed the white flakes with the liquid. Is this correct? This is my third day on it and this information would be great to know. Any input that would be sweet.

White flakes it should be a powder, but EC is a local injection, the lr3 you can inject newhere since its long acting.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bojohns View Post
    Yea i have just started my cycle of lions igf-1ec product and i have a few questions. I have been using it just like the ifg-1 lr3 and was wondering if this is correct. Also when i got it, i mixed the white flakes with the liquid. Is this correct? This is my third day on it and this information would be great to know. Any input that would be sweet.
    u not think it would be better to find out the facts of igf- before u use it
    and white flakes?
    how long u waiting on this postcard?

I have been on if for 10 days. When i got it i thought that i was one hundred percent shure on all of the data. Then i got to reading more and started to second guess myself. I was unshure if it was igf or mgf. And I did not mix it with deluted water like i have read about with mgf. Input

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    It is MGF. You do not run it like IGF in terms of dosages and even IGF should not be shot SQ, as IM is better. The MGF is mixed with the NaCl solution it should have come with and then shot after a workout. I recommend at least 100-200mcg per body part for a total of 200-400mcg. Although I have never read much success on MGF use alone it is still interesting to see your results.

ok thanks. I will give that a shot. Ill keep it posted on my results.

Thread Information