Thread: insulin related

morfeuss is offline Junior Member

insulin related

hello peopleive got some questions for insulin

can i inject my insulin only the days im training? or should it be done everyday, or it does not matter when? but provided its less than 4 weeks

are the gains from insulin easily kept of easily lost?

would it affect or change the excretion of possible traces of aas taken previouslt, like if someone had methandienone, and after goes on insulin, would it increase or decrease or not change the rate at which all the methandienone molecules leaves teh body completely?

is it ok, if you have a shower before injection

and what if i inject 1 hour after training, just after a meal, and follow the normal protocol? i mean meal-15min, insulin 0min, shake1min, meal 1h,.

thanks for the replied, i asked questions that i could not find answers to...hope to be cleared out...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can inject insulin on ON and OFF days, but you are best of only using insulin on training days only as that's when insulin is mostly beneficial. If insulin is all new to you, I would defenitely stick to training days only.

Most will cycle insulin 4 - 5 weeks ON/OFF as that way of using insulin has been proven to work very well, so I would stick to that protocol.

The gains from insulin aren't much. You won't gain much size and strength from insulin however your recovery will defenitely be better and that's a very important thing for anyone who is into any kind of fitness training.

I can't see insulin use effecting the excretion process of any compound you may had used prior to insulin.

Showering before insulin is fine.

To take full advantage of insulin, you need to take it immidietly PWO as at that time your body is hungry for essential nutrients and insulin will help shuttle these nutrients into cells.

-Gear

morfeuss is offline Junior Member
    thanks gear, ur posts are always very informative

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, all the best.

-Gear

Thread Information