Thread: pre-mixed Igf??

Cujo227 is offline New Member

pre-mixed Igf??

A friend of mine tells me his buddy know a guy that has igf BUT its pre-mixed!! WTF ever herd of such a thing??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    nope.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    There are a few IGF-1LR3 peptides that come dissolved already is either AA or BA versus a lyophilized form. I have tried both from various labs and have always gotten gains.

Dont be too concerned about it already being mixed. I'd be more concerned about who it's from and how it's been handled. That will make all the difference between money well spent and versus money thrown out the window.

N4cer is offline Member
    Yup I agree 100%. We always pre-mixed it in BA in the early days of LR3, and it worked GREAT! Now all the read & repeat kiddies swear that's bad, but they're only repeating what they've read. Not what they've seen.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Yup I agree 100%. We always pre-mixed it in BA in the early days of LR3, and it worked GREAT! Now all the read & repeat kiddies swear that's bad, but they're only repeating what they've read. Not what they've seen.
    Do you make an effort to put a condescending tone to all of your replies, or is that just a bonus?

N4cer is offline Member
    I would consider it a gift to you.
    To the rest of the board, it's a warning of "don't spout off some crap you just read and don't have experience with because it's not valid". It seems for some reason lately all the replies come from guys who are read & repeat warriors when on these popular boards. You don't notice that? It gets old having someone with no experience say, "BA is bad AA is best blah blah" when I can tell them from start to finish how that rumor started because I was there! Not that AA is a bad idea and it's a great idea. It's just that BA isn't bad either, so it negates it from the rip.

You've been around a couple of years. Surely just in that little bit of time you've noticed that haven't you?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    I would consider it a gift to you.
    To the rest of the board, it's a warning of "don't spout off some crap you just read and don't have experience with because it's not valid". It seems for some reason lately all the replies come from guys who are read & repeat warriors when on these popular boards. You don't notice that? It gets old having someone with no experience say, "BA is bad AA is best blah blah" when I can tell them from start to finish how that rumor started because I was there! Not that AA is a bad idea and it's a great idea. It's just that BA isn't bad either, so it negates it from the rip.

You've been around a couple of years. Surely just in that little bit of time you've noticed that haven't you?
    Yeah, I know right where you are coming from. I appreciate the experience you bring to the board, I was just jerking your chain a bit, it was in good fun.

N4cer is offline Member
    Oh yeah I know. And I know I come off that way. It's my garlic to ward off the vampn00bs that suck all sense and experience from threads. LOL.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Do you make an effort to put a condescending tone to all of your replies, or is that just a bonus?
    Lol.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I know at least 2 or 3 companies that sell it already reconstituted in AA. Years ago I think that was the only way it came until people started asking for it in powder form. I've never heard of using BA being bad.

N4cer is offline Member
    Yeah man before AA we all used BA and it worked great. You just had to make sure to totally fill the pin the rest of the way with bacteriostatic water if you didn't want major tissue necrosis from the BA melting cells.

Basically a seller of LR3 decided to use AA as a selling point because GroPep lists it as a proper solution. It is, but that doesn't mean that BA is bad. That was the part that was shady. They got people believing that BA was bad and AA was good. That wasn't so. It was only that AA was good. BA was too. But anyway, yeah so the read & repeaters took that to mean that BA was bad, and then shortly thereafter people demanded the Chinese powder. Just to check it, I once reconstituted the Chinese with BA like we usedt to do the GroPep, and the Chinese just gelled up instead of dissolving. Impurity city! But people use it anyway. I actually have a new Chinese LR3 being checked on now. I'm hoping it's as good as the GH the company has.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    tried both and they both worked well. Like it has been stated it comes down to wether you trust the source...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have also used the pre-mixed stuff and it worked as well as the non-mixed IGF.

-Gear

Thread Information