BB's Dad is offline New Member

My 16 year old son needs to grow please help.

I have a 16 year old son that needs to grow about 2 inches. I want to know which HGH will help him. What about this Pituitary Growth Hormon sold as a tablet will that help him grow?

admirals56 is offline Banned
    wtf is wrong with u please tell me this is a joke? risking your sons life for 2 inches

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    if its for athletics that is insane... its not worth it... if you want i think there is a supplement called heightmax, i had a teammate that took that for awhile...dont know if it works or not but it is a hell of a lot safer than gh at that age...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by BB's Dad View Post
    I have a 16 year old son that needs to grow about 2 inches. I want to know which HGH will help him. What about this Pituitary Growth Hormon sold as a tablet will that help him grow?
    If you are serious, and are in fact a father and not some dumb kid pretending to be an adult, then I feel sorry for you and your family.

Tesla is offline Member
    If your son has a legitimate medical reason for not growing, just go see a doc and see about HGH supplementation. If it's just for sports, it's not worth it.

o come on guys, lay off the poor guy--why is it so evil for someone to want his son to grow a little taller? It doesn't mean he's evil...it just means he's a little ignorant on this topic.

and he's taking some of the correct steps (he's on here to get feedback on his thoughts), although he should more appropriately go speak with a doctor.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why is everyone flaming this guy? Lay of the guy like barondumonde said. Maybe it is a father seeking advice for his son. State your answer in a meture manner otherwise don't post at all.

BB's Dad,

You are best of seeing your doc and talking to him about this, but usually this type of treatment starts at a much younger age.

Those GH pills that are advertised are all no good.

Good luck.

-Gear

Big
    Gear, I don't feel that I was flaming him at all. I have 8 kids of my own (yes 8) and if I had a concern such as this I can't imagine coming to a steroid forum and asking strangers rather than talking to a doctor about it. I agree with your post as always, but I stand by mine as well.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Gear, I don't feel that I was flaming him at all. I have 8 kids of my own (yes 8) and if I had a concern such as this I can't imagine coming to a steroid forum and asking strangers rather than talking to a doctor about it. I agree with your post as always, but I stand by mine as well.
    Not aimed at you brother, I think everyone can figure out the flamers here.

Hope you are well.

-Gear

Mr. Big and Admiral thank for your great insight

Mr. Big and Admiral : All I wanted to know was what is the best hgh to help my son grow. Also I want to know if that growth hormone advertised on this page works. I have been married to the same woman for 25 years and have raised 5 children. All my children are drug free and have over a 4.0 GPA. If wanted advice on how to care my children I would of went to my Pastor or My Father not you. Again does anybody know what would be the best type of HGH to help my son grow 2 more inches or not.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by BB's Dad View Post
    Mr. Big and Admiral : All I wanted to know was what is the best hgh to help my son grow. Also I want to know if that growth hormone advertised on this page works. I have been married to the same woman for 25 years and have raised 5 children. All my children are drug free and have over a 4.0 GPA. If wanted advice on how to care my children I would of went to my Pastor or My Father not you. Again does anybody know what would be the best type of HGH to help my son grow 2 more inches or not.
    Is there a reason you aren't asking these questions to a doctor, and what is the reason you "need" for your son to grow 2 inches?

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    Im a little guilty here...sorry bro, i didnt mean to flame...afterall im the last one that needs to pass judgement...im just a little sensitive to this topic because i was "fed" steroids at a young age (16 to be exact) by my father... trust me, the respect that you will lose from your son is not worth the couple of inches he might gain from taking that stuff at that age...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no one on here is gonna give you advice for a question like that..if you care about your son and 2 whole inches is that important to you, then you should take this up with a qualified medical professional

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    no one on here is gonna give you advice for a question like that..if you care about your son and 2 whole inches is that important to you, then you should take this up with a qualified medical professional
    Thank you longhorn, that's the only point I was trying to make. I do not mean to disrespect this gentleman at all, however whether my kids were 4 feet tall or 7 feet tall I would love them just the same, I'm trying to understand the need for an additional 2 inches.

Thank you Longhorn for your answer, not the one I was looking but an answer all the same.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    See an MD FTW...

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    It's not something to be taken into your own hands, and needs to be followed by an MD. Tablets, and the stuff on this site arn't going to do anything. I doubt an MD would prescribe HGH for someone that is only a couple inches too short for your liking, and @16 could easily grow 2 more inches.

sorry about the flame

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    so why do you think your son needs to grow a whopping 2 inches? You realize he's only 16 and probably not even done growing yet..go to a doc and get xrays to see if his growth plates are fused or not..if not..he can still grow

yes why 2 inches

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I don t even care why he needs to grow inches: as a father u r irresponsible and stupid. he is 16 and prolly still naturallly growing.

and by the way: growth hormone treatment for REALLY small children starts before puberty. with 16 he s already in puberty, so no chance here.

how tall is your son anyways? there is absoluterly no reason in the world to justify endangering his health for 2 inches...

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a kid(around 15) in my gym whos docter prescribed him gh he is only 5ft.. I would talk to your sons doc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I agree with talking to your doctor. The advice we give is only that, advice. Your medical proffesional is the one whom you should be seeking advice for, this site is mainly dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding not using for medicinal purposes. Are you avoiding the doctor for a specific reason? I myself am curious to why he needs to grow 2 inches?

Thread Information