notatallafreak is offline New Member

First Time gh, Whats min. cycle average

got 1 connect at home, saw talk bout forieghn connects interested me, dont know why i cant pm yet but mainly i want to know when i get gh since it is expensive how long yall think the minimum recomended cycle length is

hgh is normally run for a minimum of 6 months.

one thing though--the answer to your question has already been answered on here about 2000 times. I understand that you're a new member, but please use the search function in the future.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by barondumonde View Post
    hgh is normally run for a minimum of 6 months.

one thing though--the answer to your question has already been answered on here about 2000 times. I understand that you're a new member, but please use the search function in the future.
    agreed. also you need 25 posts to pm.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are after strength and muscle mass you will need to cycle HGH for at least 4 - 5 months, and one cycle won't deliver any major gains so the process its quite long. However, if you are after some fat loss then you can get away with cycling HGH for about 4 months, but keep in mind it's an expensive way to cut BF.

As mentioned above there is plenty of info in this forum regarding HGH use so do yourself a favour and use the search function.

-Gear

notatallafreak is offline New Member
    yea gear thanks, so im lookin at 6 months for now, im not ready yet i got to get it im going to use it alone this time , ima have pms soon

Thread Information