wizard600 is offline Junior Member

GH Shipping Question

When shipping GH how long will it stay good in 70degree temp? It is being overnighted to me, and im just a little concerned because i don't think its being shipped on dried ice. Do you know if there is any way to tell if it messed up the potency?

Its the Nutropin AQ Page 511 in anabolic review 2007

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Should be just fine in transit

olr77 is offline Junior Member
    As long as its not reconstituted it will be fine.

aq comes reconstituted, they say is liquid stable gh. Thats why i was concernd. just wonderiing if anyone has shipped the same stuff and how it worked. Most of the time its shipped with dried ice, but i had them ship it asap with out ice. Its overnight so im hoping it will be fast enough, plus where i am its about 60-70 degrees at the moment.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    perferably should be shipped with dry ice if reconstituted, let us know how it turns out when you receive it.

thefitnesswoman is offline New Member
    reconstituted gh will be clear. and if its starts to go bad should get cloudy.

thunderin is offline Member
    http://www.nutropin.com/patient/1_8_aq_ready.jsp

Storage and Maintenance

How to store Nutropin AQ
    Nutropin AQ vial and cartridge contents are stable and may be used for 28 days after initial use when stored at 2–8°C/36–46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the vials and cartridges of Nutropin AQ. The vials and cartridges of Nutropin AQ should be protected from light. Store the vials and cartridges refrigerated in a dark place when they are not in use.

Why would you order GH that you have to re-order every 28 days? You are worried about the temperature now.

What about the May high temperatures reached in North America in less than 60 days, not to mention this summer?

If it comes on dry ice it can be frozen. GH is comparable to a living organism once it is reconstituted and extremely delicate. In its anhydrous (dry) state it is much more stable with regards to temperature and movement.

only kind i can get through my source. U have to use it 28 days after opening is what i understood, so one 100iu bottle 4iu a day will be just perfect.

Thread Information